Foreplay time [Warning: Lemon......kinda]

Hold up!!!!!!!!, before you start, I would say that this is a disclaimer to say that you don't need to read this chapter if you don't like lemons, since I added this because I think some of you guys will like it, but I know some of you don't, so no need to read if you don't want to, some of you can wait for the next one..........For those who want to read this, I'll stop talking now and continue scrolling. Thank you.

-----------------------------------
After everyone was settled for bed, Bendy waited for the right opportunity to make his fantasies with Alice a reality. Alice on the other hand, wants some rest, but she knows she won't get any rest until Bendy gets what he fantasized, She also did imagine the same concept sometime before, but she didn't expect him to make the first move.

Everyone was asleep, except Bendy, he let Alice rest for a bit, so he can surprise her with something dirty. He planned to wait at midnight, since he thinks it sets the mood more.

The clock strikes 12:00 and it's a silent night. He did get some rest, but not enough. Once it's time, he got on top of Alice, who is sleeping in peace. He put his hand on the side of her face, then her chin, going down to her chest.

"mmmm...."
Alice moaned.

"Oh yeah."

He began squeezing her breasts. Making Alice moan louder He massaged which made her moan even more, because of this, Alice began waking up.

"B-Bendy...?"

"Hehe....Hey Toots~"

"W-What are you- aaaahhhh~"
Alice moaned even more when Bendy squeezed both of her breasts, massaging it.

"You like that?"

"Y-Yeah..."

"Hope you're ready for tonight~"

they began kissing her passionately, after a while, they took it up and began playing with each other, kissing rougher.

Bendy started stripping Alice, removing her dress, laying her down and removing her stockings, then removing her bra and panties, Alice on the other hand, removing his shirt, then unzipping his pants, but Bendy stopped her.

"na-ah-ah~ you have to wait."

Bendy slid his hand into hers and played with each other more.

"Ready?"

"I'm scared...."

"It's okay if you don't want to do it now Angel, we can wait."

"hmmmm....how about this..."

"What do you-aaaahhhhh~~"

Alice got on top of him and staring nibbling his neck and kissing his lips. She then started running his hand on hus chest down to his member.

"Aaaahhhh...Alice.....Please.....rub it.....I need it....."

*giggles*

She started stroking it, faster and faster, until she's feeling something warm dripping on her hand, she looked down to see that Bendy is almost there, so she rubbed faster until....

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!~"

"You like that?"

"I Love it....."

"That's my Darling~"

After that, Both of then lied down and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

-----------------------------------

I'm very very sorry if you guys didn't want this, but it's not really a big deal to the story line, so that's why I put a warning/disclaimer before you started reading.

Also, sorry for not updating in such a long time, I was really busy with school and they extended, plus I gave myself mire time to make the story more interesting

I Hope you guys enjoyed this story so far, Thank you so much for the reads, I really appreciate you guys so much

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year my Stars!~

Bai~