Chapter 3 - Exploded Beginning

CHAPTER 3 - EXPLODED BEGINNING

BEATRIXIA

We were dismissed by the level coordinators after what happened inside the campus a while ago. All of us are looking bothered by the thought of danger, I know how to calm myself after situations like this, but not Riann.

She's mentally and emotionally weak when it comes to dealing with thrilling and confusing circumstances. We gathered in Dwaynell's dorm unit, and I must say it's too large for just one teenager boy.

We're currently living in one dormitory building. The boys have different units but all are one room apart.

Nakadukmo lang si Riann sa mga tuhod niya, sa pagitan namin ni Edward dito sa couch, while the other two are in front of us. Dwaynell's eyes are wandering, same as Edward's. Dwight is looking at the center table, maybe thinking, same as I am doing right now. Dwight and I also told the three all that we saw inside the female's restroom and in the other places we've been inside the school.

We heard a sudden gasp from Edward, looking like he received an achievement that made our heads turn to him, even Riann.

"Napa'no ka?" Dwaynell asked, brows furrowed.

"Look, guys, aren't you all wondering why the dead girls have those ripped and torn uniform blouses, pero 'yung mga lalaki, wala? Nothing, just.. naisip ko lang." Edward asked.

"Gosh, nag-iisip ka pala?" Riann teased, changing the atmosphere.

"Matalino ako 'no, 'di mo naitatanong." Edward replied with a "Don't me" tone, amused.

"Too vain to be true," Riann smirked and chuckled.

"Ingay." Dwight coldly muttered. Well, I agree. They're always noisy, regadless of the situation.

"KJ naman nito," Riann added.

"We're thinking," I reasoned out. Riann suddenly covered her mouth with both of her hands.

"Oops. Sorry," She said and smiled awkwardly.

"Hmm.. gusto ko munang itanong bakit sobrang interesado kayo about this? I mean, it's normal to be bothered and think about it a lot, but sa mga galaw niyo, you guys are more than just terrified." Edward told us.

"Well, not me, I mean, we could just leave it to the policemen and authorities. I just think it's.. scary..?" Riann said.

"Since we were in elementary, Dwight and I find this school really suspicious," Dwaynell said while pouring orange juice from the pitcher to the drinking glasses and gave one to each of us.

"For an instance, when we were just Grade 6 students, many parents of the college students', who claimed our school was their alma mater, were reportedly dead for unknown reasons, then after that, those college students were nowhere to be found." Dwaynell added, I saw Dwight nodded thrice.

"So..?" Edward asked.

"We were a bit anxious to do the first move. To investigate." Dwight coldly replied.

"Maaga kasi ang uwian ng elementary, even Grade 5 to 6 students. Kaya wala kaming magawa kahit magmatapang kami. And I conclude that the suspects were doing their moves inside the school when elementary pupils already went home. Hinayaan na lang namin kasi after those life threats, wala nang other reports about death and lost cases that's related sa Buillion." Dwaynell explained more.

"Grabe yo'n! Transferee ako tapos first week intense agad! But.. you want us to help you guys to investigate, right?" Edward asked with an unexplainable mixed face expression.