ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 01

"Han Seojun!aren't you going to pack your clothes?hurry wake up now!"

"I'm not going",Mrs han's first child,han seojun murmured in his fake-deep sleep,"I'm not going to pack,I'm not feeling well—just let me sleep omma"

Mrs han just tilted her head as she stared to her only son in disbelief,"really,all of sudden?so you're telling me that you're going to let us move without you?"

Seojun's eyes flustered open before he quickly shut it back,immersing in his acting back while faking a cough,"n-no,it's not like that"

"I mea—

"Shut it oppa,I know you're awake since then!hurry and just pack your panty!"Han Gowoon suddenly popped beside the door frame,lazily throwing her brother's favorite panty.

That Leopard panty—rawr!

"Aishhh,what was that even?!",He snickered while putting his favorite panty below his comfy pillow,"Yah han gowoon,didn't I told you to throw this panty away?"

Gowoon shrugged,"I did"

"But you're the one who took it back",she continued while arranging her steps to seojun's closet,"you're lucky to have a little sister like me—otherwise we will have to wait until all the pigs can fly for you to pack your own clothes,tssk"

Goweon sighed,"see—you even took this stink old arm cast back?you're crazy..you really are"

"W-What?that used to be my right arm!..I can't just throw it away"

"Why?cause it reminds you of Jukyu—",she stopped as she quickly pursed her lips into a fine line, noticing how her brother's expression change just in a split of second.

"Han Gowoon!You haven't start packing up too!!"

"—Oh,coming omma!!",She replied in a second,speedily running towards the exit door.

"Yah,I told you not to mention her name in front of me"

Gowoon halted in the middle of the way,pouted,"I'm sorry.."

"it's..really hard not to as we're still..in touch.."

Seojun sighed before he suddenly put a bitter smile,"forget it.."

"just go,mom is calling you"

"Is it still there?"

Seojun looked up back to his only baby sister,"what do you mean?"

"What else?your feelings—are you over her yet or not?",she asked carefully—but only then she found herself being hit by a soft fabric straight to her face,"take that panty back!",seojun giggled,laughing his ass off.

"Ewww,whaatt was that evenn?!I'm going to tell mom!",she sprinted away before sticking her tongue to him.

"Pftt,Han Gowoon,you're really!",he mumbled on his own,his laugh begin to decease as soon as his eyes trailed down to his old arm cast on the floor.

"Tiger energy boost—rawr!"

"Tsk,right..why do I still keep this.."

His little sister's words just now suddenly hit him,sighing deeply he stared back to the white ceiling above him.

"What else?your feelings—are you over her yet or not?"

"Of course..."

"It's not easy"

True beauty,,