ˏˋ°•*⁀➷11

Squatting down to her eye level,seojun carefully looked intently into her eyes—trying his best to comfort the crying jukyung

"I'm sorry,alright?",He muttered softly,flustered and confused at the same time,"whatever it is,I'm sorry",seojun repeated while bringing his hand to pat his chest—as a sign he's sincerely sorry even though he has no clue what he did wrong.

"..why?",jukyung slowly uttered.

"..why doesn't suho like me?", her eyes swollen and her chest sore from sobbing and choking convulsively.

Hearing that painful words spilled out from her soft lips,seojun slowly exhale—his gaze immediately shifted down to the ground as he unexpectedly felt a sharp pain coming through to his pure heart.

"..I"

"Don't say it",seojun quickly cut,trying his best not to show his emotions.

"you see..",she weeped silently.

"I said don't say it!"

"..I actually like lee suho",she continued,sobbing.

Seojun can't help it but to throw his gaze to the girl in front of him,gritting his teeth,"I told you not to say it",he breathe out.

"I thought I'd be okay with it..",she murmured,shedding tears,"..but it hurts a lot"

"Keep this as a secret though,okay?",she tried to speak in between—stuttering.

"..why couldn't you keep it a secret from me too?..",he mutely whispered to himself.

They appear as a scatter of flashbacks, reflecting the confusion in his mind.

"I'm asking you this after I take all my courage again to speak with you..if you reject me again this time..I'm afraid today will be the last time we will meet"

"Seojun-ah.."

"—actually I—"

Before jukyung can even finished her sentence,seojun was quick enough to cover her mouth with his palm,"—don't say it"

He changed his mind.

"I said don't say it!",he said again when jukyung tried to move her lips.

"Just keep it as a secret within yourself"