ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 02

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We have landed at Incheon International Airport in South Korea where the local time is 18:30 and the average temperature is 20°C .We hope you have enjoyed your flight with our airlines this evening and wish you a very safe journey to your final destination.Thank you"

"Take care of mom,alright?,you guys have to walk that way",He whispered to Gowoon,slightly ruffling her hair before kissing his mom's left cheek,"I'm going now"

"Oppa,you should be careful too!don't make us worry!"

"Yes yes,go now before they see you",he replied,softly pushing their shoulder to the main gate.

"Call me if you need anything!"

"Okay!",he replied back while doing an 'okay' sign with his hand—giving them an assuring smile.

While carrying his luggages,seojun silently fidgeting with his black cap,securing and lowering it down just enough to cover his eyes despite he's been covering them with his bangs,squeezing his defined body among the crowds in the middle of the airport.

"—Look!it's Han Seojun!"

"—Han seojun?"

"yes!!han seojun,the vocalist of flyhigh!!"

"—Oh my god!!that tall and handsome vocalist from move entertainment?!"

"He's back?!!"

"—finally he's back in korea!"

He cursed in silent as his disguise coming to an end when a fangirl suddenly spotted his little features,running for her life to take good pictures of him.

The clicking sound along with the flashlight from the camera keeps on flashing towards him as seojun tried his best to block it with his arms,still trying his best—making his way out from the airport—in another word a hell for him in this state.

The chaos only get even more worse when people from big companies realized about the situation,running as well with their large cameras—following his little movement.

Seojun gasped in surprise and glanced up as he felt a palm suddenly wrapped around his wrist.

"Hurry,follow me!",a tall and buff-fine man half-whispered,running all the way out from the airport entrance and into the black van—which are now waiting patiently for the two figures to hop inside safely.

"Drive now!"

The tires screeched against the road and in just split of second,the bunch of the paparazzi and reporters finally vanished from their sight—Seojun heaved a sigh of relief.

"That was a close call",seojun whistled,shifting his gaze to the tall figure sitting beside him,"anyway thanks bro"

"Yah—I told you to wait inside the VIP room didn't I?",he scolded,"what if I didn't notice you there?it would be mo-

"Yah Kim Chorong,aren't you going to greet and hug me first?",he cut,throwing his famous sharp-glare to chorong.

Chorong just raised his eyebrows in confused,"Pftt,don't ever think of running away again—it's not the first time you left me,what kind of friend are you?first,you left me back during school days cause you have to take care of your mom—but that one I can accept because you look awesome for being a good son so it's okay,then you left me again during that one time when you have to perform all around the world with your band,basically a tour—

"It's—

"I'm not done talking yet!—then now you come back after leaving me because you want to move on from jukyung,remembe—"

"Aishh—why do you guys like to mention that name?!",he exclaimed,ruffling his bangs furiously ,"Can't you just mention someone else?!sujin,sooah,taehyun,hyunkyu—

"It's taehoon...yoo taehoon",chorong whispered.

"Argh whatever!they pronounce it the same!",seojun replied,putting his arms across his broad chest,sulking.

"Wha—

"Don't talk to me"

"Yah,are you upset?",chorong asked,looking intently to him,"aigoo,my han seojun is back!!aigoo aigoo it's nice to see you again!—don't get upset okay!",he shouted while changing the subject,forcefully pulling seojun's shoulder into his warm embrace,"Pftt you seriously haven't change throughout the years"

In split of second,he finally burst into a fit laughter,"Pftt,you still seems gaining much weights everytime I see you huh—whatever is it don't ever mention that name in front of me,understand that?!"

"—you mean junkyung?",chorong teased,smirking.

Seojun automatically tensed up,gritting his teeth,"this jerk..my ideal type has change okay??"

"Whatever you say,you're going to hear her name a lot after this time anyways",chorong murmured,"anyway get ready before 7pm,I'm going to pick you up later"

True beauty,,