ˏˋ°•*⁀➷13

"unnie!!how are you?everything is fine there?how are you doing?",Gowoon screeched throughout the phone call.

"It's really been a long time!I miss youu!!",she continued happily before a small frown formed across her face,trying her best to distract herself from her only brother.

"Yah,it's that lim jukyung?—",seojun repeated curiously,he literally tried to put his ear closer to the phone,eavesdropping.

Gowoon quickly covered the speaker with her palm,moving the phone away from him,"oppa, hurry and get back to your room!",she whispered while giving him her death glare.

"Give it to loud speaker!",seojun replied while whispering,having a hard time to snatch his baby sister's phone.

"Gowoon-ah,how's japan?everything is good?",jukyung questioned before pouting,"I'm sorry that I couldn't call you last week..guess what?"

"My beauty saloon officially opened today!!",she screamed.

Jukyung furrowed her eyebrows in confused ,"Gowoon-ah?",she called out again softly.

"—yes?",gowoon quickly answered while grabbing seojun's hair with her left hand,"beauty saloon?"

"Oh my god really?!",she shouted,"that's good then!"

"that hurts!Han gowoon—Yah!you wish to die?!"

"Oppa be quiet!!",gowoon whispered back while bulging her eyes,clicking her tongue.

"How's seoju—

"unnie—i'm sorry I have to go now,my mom is calling me—",Gowoon cut quickly,"I will call you another time okay?send me the picture!"

Jukyung blinked,"o-oh,okay then!take care always alright!",she replied gently.

Ending the call,gowoon quickly throw her glare to seojun,"what was that even?"

Seojun groaned,caressing his head while pouting,"aish—I don't know!"

Gowoon sighed,"you told me you want to move on"

"This won't do,you know that?"

"I just want to listen to her voice..",he mumbled softly,"whatever—yah what did she asked?did she asked about me?"

"Tsk,don't be full of yourself—no"

Hearing that,seojun shifted down to the floor—again,curling his upper lips.

His eyes then flustered opened when gowoon's phone received a notification.

He quickly grabbed the phone on the table,playfully pushing gowoon away,making her to fall backward.