Chapter 1 : Just an ordinary day...

It was an ordinary day at the tree of life, the night pride guarded the night and the day pride guarded the day. Rani called King Kion's team the day pride.

It was day time and the day pride was resting by a river and Ullu was watching around the tree of life. Rani just finished her long night shift.

Rani : Hey guys! Umm where is Bunga?
Fuli : Hi Rani
Besthe : Bunga is with Binga! Maybe their doing another honeybadger challenge
Besthe : long night?
Rani : yup, macucha is back. Now with an even bigger team.
Kion : did you defeat them?
Rani : not really they just ran off! I think they are coming up with a plan.
Kion : hmm, maybe we need more animals to help protect the tree of life.
Fuli : I agree with you Kion, but let's observe what macucha's plan is. He will come back soon, but not to fight, probably he is observing the tree of life to come up with an unstoppable plan.
Kion : Day pride! we should go to the entrance of the tree of life. Makucha can be here any second.
Besthe : you got it Kion!
Kion : with strength and respect!
The day pride : Day pride protect!

It was noon, and Makucha showed up.

Kion : Makucha! What are you doing here!
Macucha : Nothing Kion, just walking around seing some sights.
And Makucha ran off again.

After that Kion, Fuli, and Besthe went back to the tree of life, while Bunga, Ono, and Angga kept watch.
Kion : Hey Rani!
Rani : Hi Kion! So, did Macucha show up?
Kion : Yup, but he just looked around.
Rani : Like he did last night.
Kion : That is weird but lets put that aside first.
Rani : Yeah, we dont really know what is Macucha's plan.

Inside the tree
Author's note : Idk what to call it 🤣.

Makini : Hi King Kion, Queen Rani.
Kion and Rani : Hey Makini
Rani : are you completing another painting?
Makini : I am, its about last night.
Kion : yup Rani told me that, and Macucha came back but just observed the tree of life.
Makini : Thats strange, but I know you two will figure it out.