Chapter 8 : new plans

After Makucha and the others were defeated they were just about to give up. But, a certain hawk and mama binturong prevented that to happen.

Ora : We give up! The day pride always defeat us.

Chuluun : and who was that hawk?

Mpishi : I am Mpishi

Makucha : WHO??!!

Mpishi : Aghh Mpishi!! And I have a new plan to defeat the tree of life for good.

Mama binturong : What is it?!

Mpishi : Since Kion is powerless without the roar and his friends. We can bite his friends and family to go unconsious and when they wake up, they will turn on him .

Makucha : What kind of bite?

Mpishi : A very unique snake bite and I have one.

Makucha: Where is it?

Mpishi : This is Apolo. Becareful!

Chuluun: woah!

Mpishi : Apolo go bite Rani and Kion's friends. And we will wait.

Mama binturong : and what do we do after Apolo bite them?

Mpishi : We attack the pride lands and bite Kion's family.

Ora : Why would we even do that!

Mama Binturong : Agh... Dont you understand?! Kion cares about his family and friends. So... if we attack the pride lands Kion will go there and the tree of life is ours.

Chuluun : Ohhhh....

Mpishi : Remember attack from all sides of the pride lands. We got them out numbered.

Mama Binturong : We will concur the tree of life!
~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's note = Hi, I am sorry for not updating. I have been really busy and didn't have enough time to write some more chapters. Thank you for reading! And btw, I might update every 3 days or so depending on my schedule.