Chapter 10 : The cure

Kion barged in as Makini was figuring out why Rani didn't remember Kion. Makini was searching through the paintings to find some information and she might found some very important information.

Kion: Makini!
Kion shouted

Makini : Hey Kion.

Kion : Makini, the day pride and the night pride dont know me. I mean they were like Rani knows everything except for me.

Makini : Yeah about that Kion, I might know why they are acting like this.

Kion : WHAT IS IT!?

Makini : whoa whoa. Calm down Kion.

Kion : Sorry

Makini : So, there is this asmodeus snake bite and it could cause someone to only forget a special someone. In this situation, I think the whole night and day pride were bitten.

Kion : What do you mean??

Makini : I mean.... the asmodeus snake was ordered to bite someone and make them to forget someone. And in this case, the whole night and day pride was bitten.

Kion : But who would do that? And is there a cure? Please tell me there is a cure!

Makini : First of all I am not sure who would do that and second of all there is no cure. But, there is a way to make them remember.

Kion : HOW!?

Kion exclaimed

Makini : Well, you need to jog their memory and in this case if you make one of them remember, everyone else would.

Kion nodded

Kion : Thankyou Makini

Author's note : Hi thankyou for reading!! I am very sorry I havent updated for awhile. I was busy with school and exams. But, now is summer so I could write some more. I was also kind of lost in the writing prosses and didnt really know how to continue it. But I am not going to discontinue this book anytime soon.