Ch. 3

When the (h/c) girl woke up the next day she was told that Merlin was out of the dungeons, but instead was now in the stocks. She laughed when Gaius told her, the old man couldn't help but laugh a bit himself.

(Y/n) put on similar clothes, she sighed as she looked at the corset. She picked it up and put it on her stomach before turning it around, "maybe I can do this like a bra" she muttered as she started tying the strings together. When she got it as tight as she liked she slowly turned it back around, "nice and slow" she said as she made sure none of the strings undo themselves, "done! Achievement unlocked!" (Y/n) cheered as she successfully put on a corset for her first time.

She walked out of the room to see Gaius putting some things in his bag. She walked over and stood next to him, "what are you packing for?"

He looked up to her, "I am about to head to the town and help some of my patients, they need their check up" Gaius explained to her as he looked back to his bag and closed it.

(Y/n) looked at the items on the table, "do you think, you could teach me to help people?" She asked as she looked back at him.

Gaius looked at her with his famous raised eyebrow, "you want to be a physician?"

She shrugged, "I was going more like healer cause it sounds cool, but ya" she answered him.

A look of surprise appeared on Gaius' face as he looked at the young (h/c). He hummed as he put his bag over his shoulder, "we'll see when I get back, now I will see you later" he said to her as he gave her a nod of the head before heading out.

(Y/n) now stood in the physician's room by herself. She nodded to herself, "if I become a healer than I have an excuse to go on adventure with Arthur and Merlin" she said to herself as a smile appeared on her face. It grew wide as giggles escaped her mouth, "I should probably go see Merlin"

~To The Stocks~

When (Y/n) came to the courtyard she saw Merlin hanging in the stocks talking to a girl with brown hair.

'I always hated this scene' (Y/n) thought as she remembered this where Guinevere shyly flirted with the young warlock.

Her eyes scanned over to a bucket of tomatoes that sat on the foot of the stocks. A smirk slowly appeared on her face as she looked at it. Knowing the two were busy talking that she wouldn't be seen, (Y/n) moved to the bucket and picked up a tomato and tossed it into her hand, "don't flirt with the prince's girl" she muttered to herself as she moved her arm back and threw the red fruit at him.

He groaned as the tomato hit the side of his face, he turned to glare at whoever threw the tomato only to be slightly taken back to see the (h/c). He sighed, "you're enjoying this aren't you?" Merlin asked as (Y/n) walked up to him.

She hummed as a smile was on her face, "more than ever" she answered before laughing.

A light cough was heard from beside Merlin, catching both of their attention.

Guinevere nodded her head, "you must be friends with Merlin, I'm Guinevere" she introduced herself to the girl.

(Y/n) returned the gesture, "I'm (Y/n), nice to meet you Guinevere" she than leaned on the stock, "I see you're keeping my boy busy while fruit is thrown at him" she said as she gestured to the fruit littered on his clothes, a bit on his face.

Guinevere laughed lightly, "I thought he needed a break, plus he looked lonely by himself up here"

"He deserved it honestly, blabmouth the prince of all people, even when I told him to stop"

Guinevere laughed again as she looked at the stocked boy, "I know I just met you but why does that sound like something you'd do?" She questioned as (Y/n) laughed.