Ch. 22

(Y/n) was abruptly woken up from her slumber, with the sound of footsteps and loud voices in her room, she was quick to sit up. Holding the blanket to her chest, she watched as Lancelot is dragged out of the room with Merlin quickly following behind. Confused and tired, (Y/n) too got out of bed with her blanket wrapped around her as she was "indecent" as Gaius would say. She walked in on seeing Lancelot being taken out of the room with Gaius following behind them, she looked to Merlin as he stood there with widen eyes.

"Merlin, what's happening?" (Y/n) asked him.

He turned to face the standing girl who held a confused expression on her face, "Lancelot, Uther has taken him to court" he explained before leaving the room to go to the throne room.

"Wait Merl-" she cut herself off as she looked down to her leg, finally realizing she wasn't walking with her crutches and not in any sort of pain. Moving to sit on the small steps, she unwraps the bandages off her leg to look at the wound. What was underneath the wrapping was now gone, the skin looking like it was never harmed in the first place.

"Dude, did I just get healed over night?" She questioned out loud as she rubbed a hand over her leg.

"Wait crap Lancelot's in trouble!" (Y/n) quickly moved back to the room to get "properly" dressed before rushing to the throne room.

By the time she was able to get to the room, Lancelot was already being taken out of the room. The two shared eye contact before the brunette was taken away from her, she stood in place as she watched him being taken to the dungeons. Gaius and Merlin soon came out of the room, surprised to see the girl walking by herself and at the throne room no less.

The older gentleman walked over to her, "(Y/n) your leg" Gaius said to bring attention to it.

"What's going to happen to him Gaius?" she ignored the topic and asked about the knight.

A small sigh came from him, "Uther plans to have him killed for faking nobility, he has two days" he answered the girl.

(Y/n) gasped as she brought a hand to her mouth, genuinely shocked that Uther would do such a thing. "Surely he can't do that! All he ever wants to be is a knight, he's able to fend off a Griffin for gods sake!" She claims as her anger was slowly getting to her.

"A Griffin? You've seen one?" Gaius asked the girl as he was surprised to hear of such a creature.

She nodded her head but wasn't really paying attention, "yes there's one in the forest, it should be entering the city now and Arthur attacks it only to realize that magic is the only thing that can harm it" she explains as she ran a hand through her hair as she huffed.

Soon as she explained the future attack, screams could be heard from outside. The two males moved to an open window and looked into the yard, only to see the said creature flying into the court yard.

"It's the creature" Gaius said as he looked back to the girl, "you were right" he said surprised as if he had forgotten that the girl can "see" the future.

Various of knights lead by Arthur ran outside as they held their shields, "on me!" Arthur yelled to the knights. They all moved behind him as they raised their shields, ready to push the creature back if it tries to land on them.

"You say it like it's a surprise" (Y/n) told the physician as she moved over to the window, leaning on it nonchalant. She points out to the knights, "Arthur's sword is going to break, so to fight back he'll use a torch which pushes the creature back and it'll fly away" she explains as the same thing she was explaining was happening in real time.

"Wow" was all Merlin said in amazement as he watched the Griffin fly into the sky.

(Y/n) pushes herself off the window, "now Gaius will tell us to go back to the room to teach Merlin a spell"