𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 » 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟-

𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬2/3 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

it's fucking freezing, why the hell would i decide to wear a short sleeve t-shirt? well, i didn't get much time to actually think about it. my mom rushed me out the house faster than ever before, and for no fucking particular reason?

suddenly, i had a moment of realisation. me and mike haven't fucking spoken basically the whole time. should probably try and start a conversation.

w: "hey mike, when we get back to your place, do you wanna maybe watch a movie? or something?" i ask, trying my best not to shiver.

m: "sure, that'd be great." he replied, my heart flipped a little. all i could think about was lying on the couch, cuddling with mike. but what am I fucking thinking, he's not gonna cuddle me.

m: "wait a second, will are you alright? your lips are uh, blue. and you're shaking like mad." mike quickly snaps me out of my thoughts. aw fuck.

w: "y-yeah i-i'm fine!" shit. I screwed that up. curse you, winter.

m: "yeah sure." Mike laughs.

-

mike didn't believe will, since he was quite literally turning blue. the tall boy slid his perfectly sized sweater of the top of his head, and handed it to the smaller boy. he had a thick, long sleeve shirt underneath.

m: "take my sweater, i'm not cold." he says, admiring the boy in front of him.

w: "but y-you'll get fucking f-freezing mike." will said, trying his best not to sound like he was about to freeze to death.

m: "seriously will i'm not cold, just put the damn sweater on." a smile was plastered onto mike's face, but will couldn't accept the offer. he could faint at the thought of wearing mike's sweater. will just stood there holding the sweater, not saying anything.

m: "fine then, if you won't put it on yourself i will." mike grabbed the sweater out of will's hand and put it over will's head. he was in shock for words. his nose popped out of the top of the jumper leaving mike to giggle, it was really cute but funny at the same time. will put his arms through the sleeves and they covered his whole hand. the sweater was way too big for will, but that's what made it cosy. oversized things were the best. mike felt a heat appear on his cheeks while staring at the other boy trying to fix his sleeves. yes, THE micheal wheeler was truly madly in love with william byers.

will got finished with his sleeves, but they just flopped down again leaving him to pout sadly. mike laughed at him. will gave up and shrugged it off. he caught mike staring at him, so mike decided to just play it cool. the taller boy grabbed will and took him under his arm, leaving will to cuddle into his shoulder. the height difference was the most amazing thing about it.

they walked home together along the snow covered path.

-𝐞.𝐬