𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 » 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

-𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 & 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭-
𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬2 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬!!

---

william byers.

subject number 235 in hawkins lab, 1984.

the boy isn't a subject because he has powers like eleven, it's because he has been having episodes with the upside down that multiple doctors are trying to fix. will hates going there, getting tied up to a massive machine and being asked stupid questions. one thing he is happy about, is that micheal wheeler has stuck with him the whole time. everytime will has to go in, mike follows. his family don't care where he is, so it's not a big problem.

october 13th, 1994.

"hey will! come in!" mike gestured the other boy inside his house.

will was staying over at the wheelers house because joyce was doing a pretty big night shift.

"hey mike, thanks again for letting me stay." will thanked him, while taking of his jacket.

"wanna go down to the basement?"

"of course!"

the two boys headed down to the basement after will said hello to mike's mother.

"today at school was so tiring, like double the math?! all because i whispered something to dustin? bullshit!" mike cried, flopping on the couch.

"hey it's fine, i can help you with math if you want?" will offered.

"you really are a life saver, you know that right?"

"yeah sUrE." will replied, in a silly tone.

"no will im serious! maths is my worst subject ever, like in pre-school, it took me 3 weeks to learn two plus two!!"

will giggled, he really was hopeless with math. luckily, will was one of the smartest boy's ever. mike was lucky to have him by his side.

"im going to the bathroom, ill be right back." will announced, snapping out of his thoughts.

mike mumbled in reply, he was so tired. will made his way up the basement stairs, to the bathroom. after his bUiSnEsS, he stood looking at himself in the mirror, mostly at his haircut. will cut his hair short afew weeks ago, because he hated his bowl cut. he was still getting used to his new look, after countless years of having that bowl cut. (just imagine noahs hair, and place it on will byers head)

he turned the tap off.
snap.

the upside down. will byers had ended up in the upside down, how?! all he was doing was looking into a mirror! will looked around at the slimy substance sprawled out across the walls. he ran to the door but as he tried to release himself, the door got locked. 'who the fuck locked it??' will thought, starting to cry.

he turned around to the window, as he heard fuzzy noises from outside. oh shit, the huge shadow was approaching him. will rushed into the bathtub, and shut the curtain. he curled himself up in a ball and sobbed quietly as he heard the monster get closer.

"will!!! oh my fucking god are you alright?!"

snap, he was out of the upside down. and his one true love was looking over him with worried eyes.

will just kept crying, and crying. mike stepped into the bathtub and got down by his side, holding him close. the tall boy let will sob into his sweater as much as he needed to. mike couldn't imagine what will was going through.

they sat like that for awhile, will calming down a little bit. they were cuddled in mike's bathtub, almost falling asleep. as soon as mike saw will in the bathtub, he knew that he has another episode.

mike played with will's newly cut hair, and twirled it round with his finger.

"hey, your hair's really fluffy." mike told the boy cuddled below him.

the other boy looked up, with a pink shade splattered all over his face. will laughed at mike's comment. they both smiled at eachother and cuddled closer.

william byers was in love with micheal wheeler

and

micheal wheeler was in love with william byers.

---

-𝐞.𝐬