𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

• • • 

• • • 

Put down your shield, darling. 

That little wrecked part of 

you also needs light. 

• • • 

-Eden-

"Why are you two going inside?" Harry asked Eden and Alec as Molly ushered the green eyed boy upstairs.

"Eden and Alec will answer all your questions later, Harry," Molly told the boy as she signaled Alec and Eden inside the meeting room.  

At one end of the long table sat Dumbledore with Mad-eye to his right and Kingsley to his left. At the other end of the table sat Black, Lupin, and Tonks. The two members of The Cause took a seat near those three, mostly because Tonks was the youngest and she was the only one not sending death glares their way. Not that they cared that everyone else was. 

Standing in the corner of the room was a glaring Severus Snape.

"You might want to place an Imperturbable Charm on the door, Molly," Suggested Sirius Black. 

The woman glared at him as though he was questioning her skills at Silencing Charms. "And why is that?" she demanded, placing both hands on her hips to add empathise on what she probably thought was a commanding tone. 

Unfortunately for Mrs Weasley, she wasn't dealing with her children, but rather with Sirius Black, who apparently didn't fear her the way her offsprings did which Eden had to admit amused her. 

The man stared up at her, the tension getting so thick that you could slice it with a butter knife, he was completely unfazed by her attitude— Which Alec and Eden had both noticed, it had grown more noticeable day by day. 

"Because I've had the honour of meeting your children over the past months, and they are smarter than people give them credit for," Black said with a sneer. 

At his words, the man earned Eden's respect, probably Alec's too. Eden turned her face to the bottom of the door, were a pair of Extendable ears had slipped through. The blonde smirked, she saw Sirius grin and Molly glared at them both. 

"Now that that's settled," Mr. Dumbledore started, his gaze soon found the two children he raised. "Alec— Eden, how have you two been adjusting?" 

"We've been well, sir, thank you," Alec said, speaking for both of them.  

Mr. Dumbledore let out a laugh. "'Sir'? " He asked, focusing on Alec. "You haven't called me 'sir' since you were four, Alec." 

Alec's cheeks turned crimson, causing Eden to let out a giggle at his embarrassment and leaning her body closer to Alec's on instinct.