𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞

• • • 

She's a woman in total control of herself 

• • • 

-Eden- 

Alec, Eden, and Dumbledore walked up to the door and stepped inside, from the inside the house looked gloomy and it smelled like fresh cooked breakfast.

Dumbledore led the way. He went through a door where a man with scratches all over his face and a kind smile that vaguely reminded Eden of Apollo stood. There was also a witch with bright bubblegum pink hair, a man with a wooden leg and an electric blue eye, a red-headed couple and who appeared to be his son. But what caught Eden's attention was notorious mass murderer, Sirius Black.

The blonde assesed them all quickly, her gaze jumping from one to the other. Still, Eden made a beeline to the one who caught her attention, everyone watched her unsettlingly except for Alec and Dumbledore. She glared at Black for a second before extending her hand towards him.

"Sirius Black? Murdered?" Her words were like sharp glass against the cold silence in the room. Black eyed her hand, shuddering at the wicked grin she wore.  "Eden Grace, biggest fan." 

They had been warned, everyone in the room had been previously warned that one of Dumbledore's war kids was a little bit off their rocker; they had heard stories of a child who was lost completely to insanity. Everyone had thought it was one of the boys, it was the most logical answer by the things they had heard, but as they watched the blonde's crazed look in her eyes they knew in an instant, it was the girl.

She reeked of death, and everyone in the room could sense it. Her dangerous magic buzzed in their skin like a bomb waiting to go off.

Sirius Black looked taken back by Eden's words but he shook her hand nevertheless. She skipped back to Alec who was shaking his head in amusement at the girl. 

"Everyone, this are Eden Grace and Alec Aspen, they will be joining Harry at Hogwarts this year," Dumbledore explained to his Order. They all eyed the two orphans curiously, but not all glares were as intense as Molly Weasleys'.

With one glance, Eden could tell Molly Weasley didn't like her. She did not like her, Molly Weasley didn't like the girl. There was something about her, maybe it was the way her eyes seemed to cut everyone's stares like knives, or the fact that she had bite marks on her lips which made them look like they were bloodstained. Whatever it was, Molly didn't trust her and never thought she would, but just as that thought crossed her mind, Eden's eyes swept over to Molly's, it was as if the young girl could read minds, and maybe she could.

"Molly, dear, you wouldn't happen to have made more tea, would you?" Dumbledore asked the ginger woman.

"Oh, of course," Molly said, and with a flick of her wand three cuppas appeared in three empty seats on the table. Alec, Eden, and Dumbledore sat, the latter pouring sugar into his tea.

"So, what's the first order of business? Who do we have to go after?" Eden asked eagerly, tilting her head to give her an angelic expression. 

"I think introductions are first," the man with the scars said. "No going after anyone." 

"We know who you are, Remus Lupin," Alec said dismissively, his lips twitching at the disappointment filling Eden's face. "No need for introductions." 

Everyone at the table let out a soft gasp.

"Alec and Eden know all about the members of The Order," Dumbledore acknowledged, receiving a few unsteady glances from the members.