𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

╭─────────────────╮

'I met a girl once,

she sorta ripped me open'

╰─────────────────╯

-Eden-

Eden Grace was just two years old when her entire family was slaughtered. One would look at Eden now and have no sympathy for her; what the world had done to her is too deep for a sane mind to comprehend. Yet the tale that will be told will not be about Eden's childhood, how men twisted her mind and turned her into a weapon, or how they drove her insane. No, you will learn about how she became the saviour and the villain, all at once.

Eden Grace, sixteen, and a child of the cause. 'What's the cause?' You may ask. The cause was a secret organisation formed by the most skilled wizards during the first wizarding war, 'similar to the order', someone foolish and ignorant would probably say, but this organisation was lethal. It was founded by the same man who founded The Order of the Phoenix, Albus Dumbledore. The Cause was founded with only four families, all which had only one child, babies to be exact. Eden was one of those babies. The four families died the summer that Harry Potter defeated Voldemort, and they left their children behind. With no other families to care for them, Dumbledore took the four orphans in. With them, he began to create his next army.

Albus Dumbledore always knew the Dark Lord would come back, so he trained the four orphans. Alec Aspen, Kara Lotus, Apollo Archer, and Eden Grace. . . 'The ones who will save the wizarding world!' he claimed. He got them trainers and teachers, muggles and wizard folk, so by the age of fourteen they were finished with their education. Dumbledore trained them in Bulgaria, where the law was different and there was no such thing as 'underage magic'.

You see, they were never kids. The members of the cause, which was now made up by the four orphans, had all killed someone too many times to count in their young lives. They were skilled in muggle fighting and wizarding duels. They had managed to control some of the most dangerous and difficult magic such as elemental and animagus. They were weapons, at least that is what all their trainers had told them.

So, they were a bit dangerous, weren't they?

• • •

"Eden, wake up!" Kiara's voice hissed in Eden's ear. The blonde turned her head to one of her best mates, she saw that the boys were already changed in their training robes. "He's here!"

"I'll be there in a minute," Eden grunted, raising herself from the bed. Kiara crossed her arms over her chest.

"Don't be a bitch, Eden, please," Kiara begged to the girl she saw as her sister.