𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢,𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔰 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱 {𝔭𝔱-𝔱𝔴𝔬}

𓀬

"TO THE BOTTOM LINE, OAH HANRA !!"
Jennie started raising her voice because she was getting a little annoyed.

"yes .. I also want to join the rapp practice!"

"Why didn't you tell me earlier, O Choi Hanra?"

"because I'm embarrassed"

Very stupid answer -Hanra

"Why embarrassed? Besides, you can tell Mr.Yang Hyun Suk that if you want to join the rapp training, later he will find you a suitable rapp mentor for you" explained Jennie

"I also don't know why I'm embarrassed and who is your mentor?" Asked Hanra, who was curious

"Jiyong oppa, actually recently he was asked to be my mentor and I suggest that you better tell Mr.Yang Hyun Suk about the rapp practice after the monthly evaluation, because it's better." Jennie explained a second time

"Who is Jiyong Oppa?" Hanra asked innocently

Jennie put on a shocked face because Hanra didn't know who Jiyong was.
"Ra, are you sure you don't know who Jiyong oppa is?" Jennie asked Hanra to convince the innocent girl's opinion

Hanra just shook her head because she really didn't know who Jennie was talking about. Jennie sighed "huh, never mind, you will find out about him yourself ... sorry because I'm tired of explaining, hehehehe"

"Oh it's okay, sorry if it's a bother" Hanra replied with a smile like a child.

Even though he's famous why doesn't Hanra know about him? Could it be that she is so innocent and introverted that she doesn't even know famous people? -Jennie

MONTHLY EVALUATION

Hanra pov

This is my first monthly evaluation as a trainee and I will be performing solo later, I don't know why maybe because I was new so I was asked to perform solo. I have prepared songs and choreography that I will use when performing and this is also my first time making choreography by myself.

....
.
...
.
..
..
.

Currently I, Jennie and several other trainees are sitting in the practice room looking at the trainees who are presenting their performances for this monthly evaluation and here is also Mr. Yang Hyun Suk, staff, cameraman, several judges and one foreigner man that I don't know. His appearance is quite stylish and he is wearing sunglasses and a hat, so I can't really look at his face. I wanted to ask Jennie about the foreign man but when I wanted to ask, I was even called to come forward, it turned out that now it was my turn.

Without further ado, I stepped forward but beforehand I gave my greetings and only then did I show my appearance.

By the way, I performed a song that had a bit of a rap part to show Mr. Yang Hyun Suk that I can also rapp even though I haven't learned the technique yet and it's just for fun. the music started so i started it too.