𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘

⌨︎

☘︎ 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐏𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ☘︎

~ she learned to play the guitar in a self-taught way because she had tried played the guitar just for fun and became addicted.

~ when she was a trainee, if she was bored she would go to the rooftop normally, if there was an empty hour and she would write a sentence that she thought of and mostly just write, and nothing special at all, sometimes she also brought a guitar and played it, if she is not lazy she will interpret a song from Korean to English and then sing it with her guitar (but the guitar that Cindy uses is not her guitar, she only borrowed it from other trainees).

~ Since becoming a trainee and moving to Seoul, Cindy dropped out of school and did homeschooling because she was traumatized and afraid of being bullied again. plus Cindy also wanted to focus on her trainee days so she decided to attend homeschooling.

~ Cindy was drunk when she was a minor, but the incident was unintentional and because Cindy was a very innocent child, she only drank and spent nearly half the bottle as possible? And stupidly, Cindy didn't pay attention to the bottle or water she was going to drink, maybe she thought it was just syrup.

~ if Cindy speaks in English, then she will unconsciously use two accents namely the English (british) accent and the American accent. but Cindy is unaware that she is using these two accents together.

~ Cindy was able to use an English accent because her father came from there, and Cindy was able to get an American accent because her teacher (when Cindy was still living in Indonesia) taught Cindy to speak and use that accent.

~ 'Choi' is actually her mother's family name, but also her mother really wants Cindy to have a Korean name so 'Choi Hanra'.

~ Cindy's father actually gave this name 'Cindy' to her daughter and this name is actually her real name, but because her mother did not agree, it was changed to 'Hanra' or 'Hanna' and now this name 'Cindy' has been used by Cindy as her stage name.

~ When Cindy was still a trainee, she went to YG cafeteria to eat and after tasting her food, Cindy never went to buy food there again. because the food doesn't taste good and Cindy prefers to cook by herself rather than buy it in the cafeteria. But if it's just to buy drinks, Cindy prefers to buy them at the cafeteria.

~ When Cindy was in junior high school, she was in the same school as Jungkook, and Jungkook was the first friend or the only person who wanted to be friends with Cindy at that school. but unfortunately Jungkook is not in the same class as Cindy, so they can only meet during recess or when they want to come home from school.

~ still when Cindy was in junior high school, she used to be a victim of bullying against her friends just because Cindy's Korean language was not fluent at that time. and this makes Cindy's personality change and it is difficult to make friends, because Jungkook knows that and feels sorry for Cindy, he wants to be friends with Cindy at that time.

~ Back when Cindy had not moved to Korea, she rarely communicated with her mother using Korean. She is too often and has become a habit to communicate with her parents especially her father uses English or sometimes uses Indonesian. Likewise with her friends, because Cindy used to live in Indonesia so she communicates with her friends using Indonesian.

~ because she was bullied, Cindy felt uncomfortable speaking with her Korean language which was not fluent at that time. and she becomes a little depressed because of the bullying by her friends, and also Cindy's nature slowly changes to become a quiet person, not easy to get along with, lacks confidence, and likes to be alone even though her true nature is not like that.

~ After debuting, Cindy was a little afraid to meet her seniors, IKON. because back then when she was a trainee, Cindy had a problem with the oldest member of the group, and because of that problem it made Yang hyun suk angry and almost made Cindy quit YG entertainment. (actually the problem is quite trivial, but the two teenagers can't think a little matured so ... yeah, that's how it is).

~ In 2014 (if I'm not mistaken), Cindy participated in SMTM 3 with B.I and Bobby. but unfortunately she was eliminated.

~ For Cindy, the rules at YG, whether basic, strict or not, were like toys for her. because some of these rules are sometimes weird, not good quality and also don't make sense to Cindy. so, Cindy doesn't hesitate to break some of these rules. actually there are some that are intentional and some are not intentional. but most of Cindy deliberately broke it just for fun and to seek attention from her boss to show that the rules are not feasible. because of that, Cindy became YG's most favorite trainee or often to be given threats or punishment because of her penchant for breaking the rules. but again Cindy didn't care about that.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ⓒ︎ BIMAGINE