𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔨𝔰

★・・・・・・★・・・ On New Year's Eve, a man named Bobby confesses his feelings to the blonde girl, but the blonde rejects him and only considers him as a friend・・・★・・・・・・★

𓀬

2014 to 2015
At night,10.06 pm at YG building

I did not go back to the dormitory on purpose because I had something to do with my schedule to call my family in Indonesia. It should have been last week but due to an obstacle, I postponed the schedule this week and it happens that today is New Years Eve.

I ran to the rooftop because it was the place I used to call. I didn't use the elevator because I wanted to do a little exercise so I took the normal stairs. When I got to the rooftop door, with my irregular breath I opened the rooftop door and I was surprised because I saw a familiar figure and that figure suddenly turned towards me, it turned out to be Bobby.

"Bobby ... what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in your dorm?"

"Hah? Cindy, we haven't seen each other in a long time, "said the man with a small smile.

"Yes .. when was the last time we met?"

"I don't know, I forgot a little. What is clear is not more than six months"

"Oh ..." I said curtly as I walked closer to Bobby.

"So ... oh, you haven't answered my question earlier, Bob"

"Which question?"

"The first one, I mean when I just opened the door while looking at you" Bobby was just silent, staring at me blankly, maybe he was forgetful or didn't understand my explanation.

"Forget it, let it pass"

"Ok, surely it doesn't really matter, right?"

"Yes, just for pleasantries"

Bobby pov

The wind that blows in the city of Seoul today is quite strong, but it is very comfortable to enjoy especially at night, I look to the right to see Cindy who is busy with her cellphone, she looks beautiful when her mane is hit by the wind.

"Cindy"

"Yes?"

"I want to say something and actually I wanted to say it to you when we first met"

"What is it? Just say it quickly"

"I like you, and I want our relationship to be more than friends"

I haven't had the chance to hear an answer from Cindy,'cause her cellphone who suddenly rings which makes her pick up the phone.

"Wait a minute"

I just nodded and she started talking to the person who called her.

"Hello?"

"Sister, hello it's me, sister I really miss you, when can you come back to Indonesia again?"