Dead!

The girl slept so soundly in her bed as the sun came over the horizon, filling the bedroom with light. I watched over her from the door frame, with my back against one side while my toes touched the other. My damned long legs were too long to be outstretched, so I sat with them bent.

Yeah... I could get used to this... I only wanna hold her... she's so pretty...

As I happily thought about this girl, she quietly groaned. My gaze was brought up to her. She shifted slightly, then stopped moving.

"What the hell?" She murmured, then sat up, "How did I...?" Her fingers rubbed her tired eyes as she became completely perplexed by the situation, "Weird..." Then, her fingers weaved through the blanket I had carried her in last night.

"How the hell did I get up here...?" She asked herself. It was me... she has no idea... only if she could see me...

"I fell asleep on the couch..." Her hand held her forehead, "I must be going insane."

Then, her telephone made a buzzing noise. I became nervous at first, almost hid, but, she pulled it out of her pocket and completely forgot about falling asleep on the couch and waking up in her bed.

"Oh shit..."

She jumped up and began shuffling through her drawers. Quickly, she began changing. Right in front of me. My eyes went wide as I covered them with my hands, but to my dismay, I could see right through them. In a desperate attempt to not be labeled a pervert, I ran down the stairs, and hid my face in one of the couch pillows.

Oh god! I'm so embarrassed... she was... ah! Right in front of me! I don't want to see that! At least... not yet... oh I'm so embarrassed...

"Hello?" She spoke, standing at the top of the stairs. I didn't answer, "Is someone there?" My hands gently set the pillow down as to not make any noise, "Maybe I really am going insane..." no... it was just me... I'm sorry...

I then watched as she made herself a bowl of cereal. She leaned back against the cabinets as she ate, clearly not wanting to ruin the memorial. Pretty girl...

Once done, she set her bowl and spoon into the sink. Pretty girl left the kitchen, shivering again as she passed me, and went back upstairs. I'll stay down here... I don't wanna see her changing again...

Now I was bored. Quietly, I sat on the hardwood floor, back against the couch, staring up at the ceiling. But... how did I see through my fingers?

My gaze fell back down, now eyeing my fingers. I could see through them. They came up to my face, covering my eyes. Bewildered, I brought them back down. They're... faded... how is this possible? My fingers are only an outline of each piece... but so see through... how can this be?

Then, quietly, I got up from the floor, still examining my hands. I walked into the bathroom just beside the tv, and gazed into the mirror. My eyes went wide at the sight. Every part of me was see through. Woah...

I now became immersed in my own eyes. They looked almost, like hazel tinted glass. This is so weird...

Suddenly, there was a knock at the front door. I slid out of the bathroom as the sounds of steps against the stairs played through the little home. She walked through the living room, with a smile on her face.

"Hey guys," She spoke, opening the front door. I took small steps closer to the door.

"Hey..."

"Hi..." Both greetings came from male voices.

"Come in..." She stepped aside, I watched as they walked inside.

One boy had orange-blond hair, black thick rim glasses, with blue eyes speckled with yellow causing them to look almost hazel in the right light. The other boy had a darker complexion with black hair, brown eyes, while wearing dark clothes as well.

Funny... one wears long sweaters while the other wears dark colors... I wouldn't exactly expect them to be friends...

"Wow, this place is so nice..." The dark haired one said.

"Yeah, and it's so close to the campus." The one with glasses spoke.

"Uhuh, I really like it. C'mon, I'll show ya around." As soon as they began walking, the dark haired boy began shivering.

"Why's it so cold?" Pretty girl shrugged.

"I think the heating and cooling is broken. It either feels fine or it's freezing."

"Weird..." Glasses murmured. I followed close behind as she showed them around the home, up until we made it into the kitchen. At that point I only stood in the door frame.

"Hey, dude, what's this?" Dark hair asked.

"Oh, it's a memorial," She began as the boys stared at it, "A guy who used to live here died in Normandy."

"Shit..." Dark hair spoke.

"You think this place is haunted or something?" Glasses asked with a smile.

"No, ghosts only haunt the place they died!" Dark hair exclaimed.

"But, this guy died in Normandy, on a beach! I dunno if they can haunt beaches." She theorized. Wait... are they talking... about me?

"Who was this guy?" Glasses asked, gazing down at the dead flowers.

"Uhm," She thought for a moment, "I can't remember his name, but he was a soldier. He died in combat." Oh... am I... dead!? How can I be dead!? No! I can't be dead!

I stormed out of the room, not giving a damn if they could hear me. Now, I was back in the bathroom, eyes on my own. Slowly, they trailed down my reflection, until, I saw it. A bullet, in the left side of my chest. The hole was large enough to stick a finger in.

I'm dead... how!? How am I dead!? This can't be right! I'm alive! I'm living, I'm... I'm not breathing...

Tears stained my cheeks mimicking that of shattered glass. I watched through the mirror as I stood perfectly still, with no breath, and no heartbeat. Yet, here I was, staring myself down in my bathroom mirror.

Gerard... Frank... Ray... where did they go? Are they dead too? Gerard... my brother... he was crying... the beach... I died... but, where's everyone else?

My hands held my face instinctively as my crying became more prevalent. I gazed out the door, not finding pretty girl or the boys. They must be upstairs...

Quietly, I shut the bathroom door. I leaned back against the door, sobbing hard.

I can't let her find me like this... oh... I'm so alone... my friends... my home... it's gone... Gerard... only if he were here... he'd know what to do... Gerard... my big brother... my best friend... I must find him... somehow...

OwO-
Mikey got the news! The news that he's deaddddddd! Wowwwww. Took him long enough. Also, Pete and Patrick hell yeahhhh. The fun has arrived B). Hope you liked the chapter. Have a sick day~peace out cheesebags