Casey x Irritated reader

Requested by @storylover12345677

Title: Lines

Casey was a huge flirt. Everybody knew that, especially since he flirted with everybody. I think I had caught him flirting with a bag of chips once. It was weird, but not as weird as when he started flirting with me. Before it was normal as ever; I was even crushing on Donnie a little, but then one day Casey Jones walked into the lair with April and we laid eyes on each other.

That was the day I realized just how many pick-up lines he knew.

"Hey, are you from Tennessee? 'Cause you're the only ten I see." He had once smirked as he gave me finger guns and a wink.

"I'm from Maine." I said seriously, trying not laugh at his excuse of a pick-up. From that day on, he always had lines for me every day. After about a week, I had found myself looking forward to them, but after a month or two, I dreaded even seeing Casey's face as I knew what the first thing out of his mouth would be.

"Well here I am. What are your two other wishes?"

"Do you have a sunburn or are you always this hot?"

"Do you have a map? 'Cause I keep getting lost in your eyes."

I was tired of it. Leo was at the point where he was leaving the room when Casey entered, Mikey was groaning when he saw him, and even his bestie, Raph, was threatening to beat his head in. Donnie was getting a kick out of the whole thing, probably just happy he was leaving April alone more. I was sick of it. I tried so hard to ignore it, but I just couldn't.

Even when we came across the Foot Clan or Kraang, there he was next to me, screaming lines as he smacked and threw Kraang around like hockey pucks. I was sick of it. I was so sick of it, I had a plan. A plan that would hopefully fix everything for me, and hopefully send Casey Jones the message he was asking for.

Patrol was the worst with Casey around. Honestly, I'd rather spar with Raph than ever willingly go on patrol with Casey Jones anywhere near me. But, this time, we had to take everybody. Even April was forced to come, though she preferred to stay in the lair and have bandages and hot rags ready for when we got back.

It's because there had been a threat of a Kraang invasion to steal some important documents from TCI, and since last time the turtles had been bested by Karai and a button, they demanded everyone go. So, there we sat on top of a building next to TCI, watching boredly as nothing happened. There was no Kraang, nor invasion, so Donnie was doing research to try and figure out what was going on and if we were being tricked.

"What do you mean you don't know what happened to the signal?" Leo demanded as he stood over Donnie, who was hurriedly typing into a computer as he stared at the glaringly bright screen.

"What that means is that I have no clue what happened to the signal!" He shrieked as he threw his hands to the top of his head, glaring back at Leo. "It just disappeared." Leo threw his hands up and walked to the edge of the building to watch TCI even closer.

"Hey, (y/n)." I groaned on the inside as I turned my head to see Casey already smirking in my direction. Everyone went silent, waiting for Casey to speak. They didn't know what was going to hit them when he did.

"Yes, Casey?" I asked sweetly as I smiled at him and then dropped it into a glare, trying to not give myself away. Standing up, he leaned his hand down to offer to me in some sort of dramatic pose.

"Did you fall from Heaven? Cause you look too angelic to say no to me asking you out." Oh my gosh. That was the worst one I'd ever heard. And, I'd had to suffer through the washing machine and humpback whale ones.

"Sorry, I didn't suffer a head injury during the fall." I swear the entire city went silent. It was totally quiet for a full minute, everyone looking around and trying not to freak out. Casey's face was slowly turning red as he stared at me with wide eyes, his hand suddenly going limp from where he had been holding it out.

Suddenly, no one could hold it in anymore and they burst out laughing, Mikey screaming as he and Raph jumped around. Leo tried not to laugh as he turned around and held a fist to his mouth, chuckling quietly. Donnie was still working, but even he was giggling, smiling at April, who had unintentionally leaned onto him as she lost her composure, full-on laughing. I still sat, smiling at everyone as Casey's face finally reached the color of a tomato.

"Wait, wait! I got the signal! Oh." Donnie said excitedly as his voice suddenly dropped at the last word. Everyone, forgetting my small feat for a moment, rushed over to Donnie to look at the screen. Casey stayed back, stuffing his hands into his pockets and kicking a rock around as he moped.

"What- what happened?" Leo asked, looking at the small screen. Donnie pulled it away and stood up, closing up shop.

"Well, hehe. Here's the thing. The Kraang just cancelled their plans because when we lost the signal, they saw it. So, they cancelled their plans. We're free to go home." We were free for the night because the Kraang had canceled their invasion plans.

As if a switch flicked in everyone's mind, we all started sprinting towards the edge of the rooftop to get off the building. It was like a race to see who could get to the lair the fastest; because it was. Everyone had a certain show or movie they wanted on, and I was no exception. (F/s/m) was calling my name. Before I could make it though, I was pulled back by my arm. I was pulled into a chest as I gasped, reaching forward for April, who had been shoved back by Mikey as he threw himself off the edge.

"April, help!" Looking back for a split-second, she just winked and then left. I was alone with Casey Jones, who was holding me to his chest. "Casey?" I asked, slowly, not moving anything but my mouth. He hummed as he nodded.

"Why are we here when we could be racing everyone back to the lair to see who gets to the t.v. first?" I was trying to stay calm as maybe Casey just wanted to talk out what had happened earlier.

"Because we're going out." I furrowed my eyebrows with a small smile as I leaned back into him.

"So, my clear rejection didn't get you down at all?" I giggled, turning around to look up at him. He took a step back as he gazed at me with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Nah, I know you like me. Who couldn't have a crush on Casey Jones?" I rolled my eyes as I started towards the edge of the building, expecting him to follow. "How did you have a comeback for my line? Did you know which one I was going to say?" I shook my head no as I turned to drop myself down the ladder.

"No, I'm just good at rejecting cringe." I smiled as I began moving down the rungs, humming slightly under my breath.

"Hey, (y/n)?" I heard Casey say from above me. I looked up and then back down immediately with a red face as he had already started his trip down.

"Yes, Casey?" I smiled with impending giggles and happiness.

"I thought happiness started with an "H". Why does mine start with "U"?" I giggled slightly as I thought for a second and then grinned.

"Maybe it's dyslexia?" Casey let out a loud "ha!" from above me as we laughed.

"Dang it! That was my best one. I thought it would be foolproof." He shook his head as we finally made it to the ground. I looked around to make sure we weren't being watched and then kissed Casey on the cheek as he turned from the ladder.

"It was."

We are officially at 100k reads! Thank you all so much for all the support and follows! I swear, I've gotten like 5 followers in the last 3 days. Anyways, keep going with the positivity and I love you! <3