The Nanny: O7

-Hey guys! I have news: I found out I have diabetes today and I gotta be on task with it. So I'll be updating maybe a lot to feel better.

-Sexy cooking in the kitchen in the MM

-UNEDITED (again -_-)

:Tatianna K. Williams:

                4:08pm

Auggie Bear - Tati! Where ya at? (4:08pm)
Auggie Bear - I just got back hom (4:08pm)
Auggie Bear - home** (4:08pm)

Me - In a place (4:09pm)

Auggie Bear - Wassup? (4:09pm)

Me - Nun (4:09pm)

Auggie Bear - Wat wrong? (4:10pm)

Me - Auntie died :( (4:10pm)

Auggie Bear - When?! (4:10pm)

Me - Just 3 hours ago (4:11pm)

Auggie Bear - Is tht why u ain't text me back a few hours ago? (4:11pm)

Me - Yea (4:11pm)

Auggie Bear - Want me 2 see u? (4:12pm)

Me - Nuh uh (4:15pm)

Auggie Bear - address baby? (4:15pm)

        I sighed and gave him the address to where my condo is. I just got home and my eyes are still red and puffy. My face was soaked from the wild tears that ran down my face. My Aunt Elise was like a mother to me. My mom died when she gave birth to me, and when they offered me to my dad, it was too late because he was already down in Florida- leaving me behind with no one. So, my aunt took me in.

        Around 10 minutes later, I heard someone knock on my door. I took the blanket from over my head, letting me see my condo that had some candles lit around since I wanted to be in the dark.

        Getting up, I answered the door, seeing August stand there with his hands in his pockets, his bottom lip tucked in.

"Hey" He smiled

"Hi" I said softly "You can come in, if you want"

"Coo', coo', thanks" He stepped in "Dark as hell, where the couch?"

"Right there" I pointed

"Where?"

"Right there"

"Where?"

"Right there..."

"Where?"

"Right-" I facepalmed myself "Just follow me"

        He nodded and closed the front door. I walked into the living room, and I plopped down on the sofa. Kicking my feet back and forth, August sat beside me, staring at my face as he did so.

"You aight, beautiful?"

        My heart fluttered, making my cheeks burn. Thank goodness he couldn't see me.

"I-I'm fine, I guess, um" I scratched my thigh, feeling my throat tighten up

        You know when you're about to cry, and you start to make these soft whimpering noises?

        That's what's happening, and I felt my eyes sting. My cries become a bit louder and I felt horrible. I felt as if I should've took the time to check up on her, and now she's gone.

        August kissed my forehead with his soft plump lips, pulling me softly towards his body. His arms hugged me softly and the heat radiated off of him. He smelled good and sweet, and I sobbed on his shirt. He rubbed the back of my back, continuing to kiss on top of my head.

"It's okay, love," He whispered "I know how it feels for someone ta be taken away from ya. It's hard ta get ova', and it'll be alright. You also gotta learn how ta cope wit' it. But trust me, I'll be right hea' if ya need me, okay?"

        His index finger lifted my chin up, his face got closer to mine and examined my face. He kissed my tears away.

"You to gorgeous to be cryin'" He kissed my nose and above my lip "Ya hear me?"

"Yeah" I croaked

        But why is he kissing me and showing this type of "affection"? Aren't we just friends?

"And ya know I got deep feelings for ya"

"We just met, Aug-"

"I know we did, but I've been waitin' for someone like you, Tati. I'm glad I did"

        I shook my head, wiping my face with both of my hands. He placed his forehead on mine.

"Ya think I'm lyin'?" He questioned lowly, his lips a few inches away from kissing me

        My breathing hitched and he attacked me with a deep kiss.

                6:02pm

        I woke up to a smell of breakfast. Breakfast?

        I checked the time. 6:02.

        Walking into the kitchen, I see August trying to twerk and doing not normal squats will flipping pancakes.

"What are you doing?" I asked, yawned

"Cookin'"

        He turned around and smiled, holding the frying pan in the palm of his hand.

"Oh shit" He dropped the food

"What?! Is there a spider?!" I ducked, running towards him

        He moved away from me.

"Ya look rache-" I covered his mouth, then removed it

"I know, I look ugly when I wake up" I mumbled

"Nah, you look beautiful to me- even with the crust in ya eyes"

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Hey y'all! Hope ya enjoyed this chapter though it was kinda short.

I'll be updating this weekend, if not maybe Tuesday or sooner.

Love you guys ♥

-Lucky ☪