The Nanny: 12

:Michael "Tyga" Stevenson:

"Why'd'ya leave ha dere like dat?"

"Cause she was bein' a bitch. Ion do that mess" I adjusted my snap-back

"Ya needa get off dat man period ya gat and go back to dat hospital" August smacked his lips

"Man, get out my face. I really don't got time for this. I got things to do"

"Like wut?" He moved his neck back and forth "Masturbating while thinkin' bout lil shawty?"

"Get out, man"

"Ya gotta sign her release papers, Ty" He told me

"She can do it, or let Thottie do it for her- I ain't goin' down there" I groaned

"You messed up, ya know dat?"

He got up, and walked out while slamming my front door in the process.

I'm tired of this whole Kenya situation, cause she needs to go. She's always coming after the women who work for me when they do nothing to her. She's crazy as hell- and I should've took it to heart when she said she'll kill for me.

My whole plan is to get Nevaeh away from me before something bad happens to her. It's gonna be hard, but it's not like I got deep feelings for her or anything.

I'm a damn lie...

:Nevaeh M. Parker:

"Thanks for discharging me, Aug" I smiled slightly at him

"Ya welcome... I'mma drop ya off at Ty's house, coo'?"

"Yeah, I guess" I sighed

While on our way to Michael's house, I keep telling myself that everything will be okay. I'm just guessing that this whole shooting is an accident. To be completely honest, I have no clue. My mind isn't putting the pieces together and it's frustrating me.

"Ya constipated, Vae?"

"Huh?"

"Ya look like a baby from off dem diaper commercials trynna take a sheit"

"Whatever, August" I rolled my eyes

"Ya bein' smawt?"

"No"

"Lie again.. People havin' tude wit' me ta day and it ain't workin' wit' me. I'mma catch a case up in dis bitch"

"Love you too, Buddy"

"The fuck? We in da Buddy System?"

I did a mental face palm as I relaxed in my spot in the passenger seat.

-

After August dropped me off, I walked up to Michael's front door. My eyes wandered to some of the belongings that were outside- knowing for a fact it was all mine.

"Michael, open the door" I knocked

The door swung open and he stood there with a blank face and I could feel his blunt attitude ready to be acted upon.

"You can't do this, Michael. I have no where to go"

"And?"

"Michael-"

"Look Nevaeh, I'm sorry or whatever- but I'mma have to fire you aight?"

"Wh-Why?" I could feel my throat tighten "I didn't do anything wrong, I-"

"Can you go? I don't want you crying in my face"

"You can't just give up on me"

"What you mean? You wasn't that much help anyway. I don't need you in my house anymore, so you can go"