The Nanny: 24

- Nevaeh's new haircut in the MM

:Michael "Tyga" Stevenson:

"Nevaeh, are you done? I haven't seen you in hours and-"

"Okay, okay" She stepped out the room, wearing heels and a bra with black panties

Mikey calm down...

"You like my new haircut, Michael?" She smiled, showing her deep dimples

"Y-Yeah" I coughed

"What's that?" She pointed down there

"Um"

"All I'm doing is standing here to show you my new hairstyle. How in the world did you get an erection?"

"I mean," I pulled her to me "You do look mighty fine to me" I bit my lip

"No no, I gotta get dressed. All of us are going out tonight, remember? You, me, August, Tati, Chris, Karangatang, along with Royalty and Kobe. No intercourse till we get back" She smirked

"Why are you doing this me?" I whined, picking her up

"Michael, put me down!" She kicked my chest with the tip of her shoe

"Ow, Nevaeh! That hurts!" I grunted

"No dip, dipshit"

"C'mon, lemme at least eat you-"

"No"

"Lick-"

"Nope"

"Finger-"

"No"

"Rub-"

"No! Put me down, you son of a bitch" She slapped my face

I dropped her on the bed. She tried to get off the bed, but I grabbed her arm, turning her over so that her ass faced towards me. I brought her body up, putting her in a bending over position. Ripping off her underwear, I already saw her dripping wet.

"I didn't even do anything to you," I ran my hand over her thighs, smacking them

"Ow" She jumped

I rubbed her love box back and forth, playing with her little slit. I heard her moan, as I saw her juices getting her damp. Entering my fingers, I pumped them as she started to whimper my name.

"Just give me 30 minutes" I took off my clothes

5:39pm

We were all sitting at an Outback, where it wasn't crowded and there wasn't that many people.

"Shut up, Mr. Fruit by the Foot" August told Chris

"Look here, Giraffe neck," Chris snapped at August "Give me my lemon back"

"Are you guys really fighting over a lemon slice?" Tati and Nevaeh said in unison

"Lemon?" Royalty's eyes lit up "Lemon"

"Can we have lemons?" Kobe smiled widely

"You already got lemonade, Be" Nevaeh chuckled at him "That's enough until you order your food, okay?"

"Okay, mommy" Kobe slanted his mouth "Hey daddy, can I have some le-"

"No, Kobe"

"Okay, okay, I sorry" He picked up his crayon

Nevaeh and I laughed, and I played with her cheeks. She started to blush, making me give her a kiss on those gorgeous lips. August and Tati had been kissing like teenagers, as in pecking continuously.

"Hey you guys, y'all ready to order?" The waitress walked up to our table

My eyes scanned her curvy body and I licked my lips. Her hazel eyes flickered to mine, giving me a tight smirk. She had nice breasts, something my eyes wouldn't stop staring at.

"Michael" Nevaeh snarled lowly at me

"What girl?"

She raised her eyebrow and nodded, putting her hands underneath the table. I felt the waitress' hand play with my ear as no one was looking.

As we finished ordering, the girl wrote her number on a piece of paper, kissed it, and then handed it to me. She touched my chest as she tried to spark up a conversation.

"This bitch" Tati growled "I got dat ass, yo- Aye, get your hands off of him. He's married"

"To who? You?" The waitress said

"Naw, my friend beside him, hoe"

"Well, it look like she don't love him because she ain't stoppin' me. And he don't love her because he ain't stoppin' me either, so shut yo' ass up wit' ya loud ass"

"Hol' da fuck- we tag teamin' the bish" August got up

Tati and Nevaeh got up. I pulled Nevaeh back down and shook my head, "Just sit down"

"Whatever, Michael"

"What you mad for?"

"Why did you keep letting her touch you like that?" She glared at me

"Because this always happens" I shrugged

"So?!" She raised her voice

"Aye, I'mma need you to lower that voice down, okay? What's your problem? Are you mad because she's more better looking than you or somethin'?"

Nevaeh abruptly got up, making loud noises with the chair. She got in my face.

"You're a little fuck up, alright? Talk to me when you got your mind straight, alright?" She pushed my head, making my neck crack a little bit

Chris, Karrueche, Kobe, and Royalty sat there drinking what was in their cup.

Getting up, I hurried after Nevaeh, not bothering to look and August and Tati trying to beat the waitress up.

Seeing Nevaeh get into a cab, the cab drove off.

But my mind was focussed on the speeding truck coming towards it.

I froze, hearing a loud screech mixed in with Nevaeh's scream, the cab and the truck collided together, the cab being smushed into a light pole.

Rushing over to the cab, finding Nevaeh's side, her head was hanging out the window. She looked lifeless.

11:03pm

"Can I see mommy now?" Kobe patted my knee

"No, Kobe, you can't! Stop asking me, please!" I shouted

His bottom lip started quiver and his eyes started to tear up, "I sorry daddy"

Sighing, I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back as he started to sob on my shoulder.

"Be, I'm sorry" I told him "I'm just stressed out"

"This wouldn't of happened if you won't talkin' to that lady" He mumbled

"Huh?"

"The lady at the food place"

"Shit"

"What's a shit?"

I glared at him and he put his hands on his face and gasped. Smiling, I kissed his cheeks as he flung his arms around my neck, giving me a tight embrace.

"I just want my mommy back"

"I know, Be"

The doctor came up to us, explaining what's going on so far. She has a fractured arm and leg, pieces of glass still inside of her body. She also has a minor head injury, but it was strong enough to knock her into a coma.

"Wait, ya said dats gud news?" August questioned

"Yes sir" The doctor nodded

"The bad news?" I spoke

"She also lost her baby during the accident as well, causing her to lose a lot of blood"