The Nanny: O2

-Tati in the MM

:Michael "Tyga" Stevenson:

                12:51am

        Letting the rolled up blunt have it's effect on me, I waited for the stupid, yet beautiful nanny to knock on my front door of the house. 

        Matter of fact, she's late...

        I heard a patterned knock, making me roll my eyes. She couldn't just ring the door bell?

        I walked up towards the door, puffing out the white, but crispy smoke of the blunt. Opening the door, she was standing there shivering, clutching onto the sides of her black sweater. Her hair was fuzzy and damp, so was her clothes. She finally looked up at me, pouting as her teeth were clattering on one other. 

"You're late, y'know that right?" I raised my eyebrow

"Er, yeah- I'm sorry.. I-I was late to the ci-city bus" She sniffed sharply "And-"

"Okay, hush, damn," I groaned "Just, get inside- but take off your shoes. I don't want your dirty shoe marks all over my floor" 

        Walking away, I went to go and find her a towel so that she can dry herself. I heard the front door being shut, notifying me that she closed it- thank God. I held the joint in my mouth, pulling out a fresh white towel from the top of the towel cabinet. 

        Soon, I was walking into the living room, where she was standing, just looking down at her phone. 

        Maybe I should play with her a little bit.

"Here," I said randomly, throwing the towel at her

        She tried to catch it, but she dropped her phone and let the towel hit her face. She let out a soft noise and growled. 

"Well, thank you, Mr. Stevenson" She muffled

"You're welcome" I said nonchalantly

        I saw that she was about to sit down, making me stop her.

"Don't sit on my couch" I snarled "Sit somewhere else"

"Ugh, whatev-" She paused herself as I stared at her "I mean, okay"

        Watching as she looked around to find somewhere to sit, I shook my head.

"Did you bring any extra clothes?" I asked her as I plopped my behind on the leather hazel couch

"Uh, yeah, I think so" She shrugged

"Well, go change, you spendin' the night" I told her, inhaling some of my little MaryJane "And hurry up, your hair is dripping everywhere"

"But, I-I gotta be at work in the morning and I gotta pay my rent and-"

"Look, you'll do that when you wake up. I need you to stay here and watch Kobe while I'm out" 

"And where could you possibly be going at 1 in the morning?" She questioned, crossing her damp arms over her wet chest

"And why would you possibly care? You ain't my damn momma, Ms. Parker..." I snapped "I'll be back around morning"

"It is morning" She giggled at her little pathetic joke

        She stopped when I glared at her with low eyes.

"What kind of fuckin' joke was that?" I inquired 

"Um, a joke?" 

"Aight, whatever"