Song ☁️

This one will be focusing more on Wilbur.
Let's pretend the song Peace and love on the planet earth doesn't exist yet
Wilbur is 15
Tommy is 7

Playing music was fun for Wilbur, he loved to play for his family more than ever. He was curanty writing a song or at least trying to. He was stuck with the lyrics. He had the beat, he had the music but the lyrics. A knock was heard at his door. Tommy stood at the door frame looking curious. He was new to the family, being that he's adopted.
"Hey toms, whats up?" Wilbur asked
He stared at Will, not answering his question.
"Um? You want to help?" He asked
He nodded his head, showing he was excited.
"Ok so here is what I have so far, Life and death and love and birth
And peace and war on the planet Earth
Is there anything that's worth more
Than peace and love on the planet Earth?
Ooh-woah, come on and sing it with me" he looked to Tommy to continue his song.
"Sing?" he sang
Another line came to mind, "The words relate to the key."
"Key?" Tommy sang, he giggled. This was kinda easy.
"If it's a pattern, If it's a pattern. Then just repeat after me. Life and death and love and birth. Life and death and love and birth. Now you sing mi-fa-mi-mi-fa-mi-ti-la! And peace and war on the planet Earth!" They sang together.
"Life and death and love and birth and life and death and love and birth and
life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet Earth. Is there anything that's worth more? Is there anything that's worth more? Is there anything that's worth more than peace and love on the planet Earth?" they sang together.
Tommy giggled, he was having fun. Wilbur was glad he was getting closer to Tommy. Wilbur kept the lyrics they made.
"Let's practice more so we can show dad." Wilbur smiled
Tommy giggled, he was really happy.