Trouble in paradise part 3 (Regular Fanfic)

This is Henry's Pov but it will switch to Queen's Pov at some point.

I walked to the guest room, I could hear crying. I knocked on the door.

"Go away Regina!" Robin shouted.

I noticed the door wasn't locked and opened the door. I walked inside.

"Not my mom..." I said.

"Your probably happy I'm out of your way though so leave." Robin yelled.

I walked out kind of angry at Robin for yelling at me and making assumptions.

I started texting Queen:

H:He didn't want to talk to me, the door is unlocked, time to carry out the plan

Q:Yeah...Be there soon.

H:K

Mom walked over to me and showed me the text Robin just sent her:

Robin- Regina listen to this song it's how I feel:

Me and Mom listened to it....and then Queen arrived.

Queen's Pov

Henry texted me that it was my turn to try and deal with Robin. I got ready and teleported to the Mills redisence. I walked to the guest room and knocked on the door. No responce. I walked in and he said nothing to me. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey...I heard what happened...you know Regina does love you." I said.

"I don't belive you." He told me.

"I don't care if you don't belive me right now because I'm going to make you belive me and I know exactly how." I firmly said.

I walked out of the room.

"Where is Roland?" I asked Regina.

"Why do you want to know?" Regina questioned.

"I have a plan I will tell you when I get Roland!" I exclaimed.

"He's getting icecream with Zelena. I will let her know your coming." Regina told me.

I left the house and walked to the ice cream shop. I walked inside.

"Queen! Hi! Here's Roland!" Zelena said as she walked away.

"Hi, Roland!" I smiled.

I explained that he would interveiw Regina for me and I handed him a clipboard with questions.

I teleported us to the Mills residence and explained to Regina. I filmed the interveiw and walked back to the guest room. I walked in and sat down next to Robin.

"Watch this for your proof." I said as I handed Robin my phone.

He watched it and smilied.

"I overreacted didn't I?" He said smiling.

"Just a bit." I replied.

We left and he appoligized to Regina for overreacting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter I had to resolve it before people got mad.