Sua

Sihir is a mystery to me. It's my first time here, and the grand halls and large chandeliers are almost too much to take in. I'm wandering in the main hall, looking around in wonder. After being discharged from the infirmary I had had a delightful meal in the grand hall. Immediately I spotted my brother with his group of friends. I smile, knowing I haven't seen him for the past year. Carefully, I lug my giant suitcase towards him.

"Suho!" I call out. He turns, and his friends do as well. I can recognize all of them since Suho doesn't have that many friends. When Suho was my age, he used to bring them to my grandparents house a lot, but these days they prefer to hang out at their dorm.

"Suho, help me!" I say. I know I overpacked, but I didn't want to regret leaving anything behind.

Suho jogs towards me and lifts the suitcase with ease. I lean on my knees, taking a few seconds to catch my breath.

"How have you been doing, Sua? How was the food?" He asks, as he ruffles my hair.

"Stop that!" I say angrily. "It took me 30 minutes to get ready this morning and you're messing up my hair in 30 seconds." I look at him crossly, and he starts to laugh.

Slowly his friends start to gravitate towards us.

"Hi, Sua," Akira says as he smiles at me.

"Hi," I grumble as I glare at Suho. Suho gives a small smile.

"Wow, Sua's of age to be at Sihir. Impressive," Zaid says as he gives me a thumbs up.

"How long till you beat Suho in his studies?" Jun jokes. Suho glares at him and returns his attention to me.

"Are you feeling better now?" he asks me, his eyes full of concern.

"Mhm," I say in reply.

"You guys go back to the dorm. I'm gonna help Sua," Suho tells his friends. They nod and wave goodbye as they take turns playfully shoving Suho and head back up towards their dorm.

Suho easily strides faster than me, even as he is burdened by the weight of my suitcase.

"Suho! Wait up!" I complain as I run to catch up with him. He gives a small smile as he slows to match my pace. We enter the elevator, I look up in awe at the intricate designs that are on the railing.

"Wow." I breathe, in utter amazement.

As the doors open, Suho is nearly knocked over by a frantic looking girl. She apologizes to him, but he passes by her without any interest. My cheeks start to flush with embarrassment. Sometimes Suho's manners were nonexistent. I give the girl a quick glance, and start to chase after Suho.

"Suho!" I say, indignantly. He gives me a quick smile and shifts my luggage to his shoulder. "Suho, don't be rude. You shouldn't ignore people like that."

"Yeah?" he says in reply. I give him a glare. For some time we travel in silence, and we cross a glittering glass bridge to the next building. I look down; the glass is so clear I feel as if I am flying. My dizziness comes back; I have an irrational fear of heights, and it's been with me since I was a small child. Nearly unconscious, I grab onto Suho's hand.

Suho looks over at me and sees my nausea.

"Sua... Are you ok?" he asks, worried.

"I'll be ok." I manage to croak, but I hold his hand tighter. Suho smiles at me, and helps me across the bridge.

Once on the other side, I breathe a sigh of relief. The bridge was only the span of a few meters, but it seemed as if I was crossing a few miles. We continue down the building and a plain sign catches my eye. BUILDING B in big, block print letters. I sigh and look up at Suho.