Chapter 2

I wake up and it's eight and time for me to wake up. I gotta get ready for work! My two brothers are fighting so I guess I gotta be the savior and stop this fighting.

"Nigga, if you don't get your nasty ass bear paws off of me, I stomp a mud hole in your ass!" Justin taunts.
"Bitch, I wish you would! Mane, I'll pop a cap in that ass, boy!" Josh yells back.

My turn.

"And I'll kick both of your asses back in time. Shut the hell up! All of this fighting, all of the time. Will you please stop? I have to take care of your asses because only dad has a job right now, and both of you aren't going to stress me out. If you like the way you live, I suggest you get it together," I say with a loud sigh. "And stop all that cussing! That's not necessary."

"Sorry Asia," Josh says.
"Yeah, I'm sorry, too," Justin responds.
"Bitch, you copied!" Josh yells.
"Nigga spell 'copied' ", Justin says with a smirk on his face.
"Shut up!"
"You know what?" I ask with venom laced in every word, "Argue with dad here."

I take my phone out & head straight for speed dial seeing my dad's number pop up first. I press the button with his name & cross my arms with an angry motherly look spreading across my face.

"Noooooo," Justin says in the Kevin Hart voice. "We're not readyyyyy!"
"Well, too damn bad. Hello?" I ask, answering my dad.

Josh and Justin look in fear at me talking to dad. They know what's going to happen next. They're going to get a real good whoopin for acting up while they're with me.

"Get your youngest children, please. They're pissing me off of the millionth time today."
"I got you, Lex. Are you going to... You know?" My dad asks embarrassed.
"Work? Yeah so don't be getting so embarrassed when my "job" is bringing money into this house. I'm leaving now and I can't be late so I'd get here before they die by wrestling each other. Bye," I hang up with no remorse.
"And you two," I say pointing to the boys, "I told you to stop so don't be running from him when he gets here. Just get it over with."

I find my trench coat and slip it on, heading out the door.

.......

"Asia baby! You ready to make this money?!" My bestie Lina asks, hugging me tight.
"Yeah girl. Just let me get ready, alright?"
"Yeah, I got you, babes. Just hurry up because you know how Amiya is when you're in her way," she said.
"Amiya's gonna get socked in the face if she brings her Shrek looking ass over here by me. Punch that thot back to the swamp."
"Girl bye," she says, gasping with laughter.

15 minutes later, I'm all dressed up and ready to go out and do my thing. I got Lina by my side and the announcer announces us to the crowd.

"You know em, you love em! This performance will be sweet to the eyes but too hot to touch. Here's Sugar & Spice!"

Saying a quick prayer, Lina and I strut on stage ready to kill this.