Chapter 5 prince:

Damn I feel bad because yes Ms.sugar looked and smelled good. I thought back to my two kids and my wife And I don't think I could ever have an affair but what lex was doing to me I don't think I will be able to handle my self because that girl is a pro at what she do and I bet that pussy is good because she smelled good. I honestly want to taste her right there on the chair but she pushed me away and that right there tells me a lot about her. I close my door still thinking about lex she gave me her number I'll use it one day but iont know when. Best believe I'll be in there tomorrow night I'll get that pussy then. I drove home and my mind was on lex I just can't stop thinking about that girl. I walked into my house and my wife was sitting on the couch sleep. I crept into the house and upstairs. I went to my kids room and kissed each of them on the forehead my daughter first then my son and walked to my room and I was shocked my wide was sitting on the bed and that was my time to rush to the bathroom. If she ever smelt another bitch on me she'd kill me. "Babe where the fuck have you been?" She asked me pissed off. I looked at her and gave her a small smile. "Babe you know I'm one of the biggest drug dealers and the CEO of YMCMB!" I said to her and she looked at me with this 'I know look but I just need you to be home' type of look and I felt as if I was hurting her but if I was I don't mean to its just a habit. I walked to the bathroom making sure my phone was in my pocket and it was. I walked into the bathroom and got undressed spraying Axe on my clothes I wore today and on me then spraying febreze in the bathroom then walking into the room looking at my wife naked in her panties sleeping. I quietly walked to my side of the bed and laid down. Don't get me wrong when I see that shit I be wanting to fuck the shit out of her but my wife is the type to 'when she gets tired or the dick be hurting to much she tap out' and I definitely don't like that shit. I got under the covers and slowly drifted off to sleep thinking about sugar and how I can't wait to see her tomorrow night.