Chapter 11

Damn what just happened to me was horrible when I tell you it was horrible I mean it.

Lina's P.O.V

"Its 3 AM in the city and we just arrived on the scene"

I just woke up its 3 AM and Lex still isn't back from work. She agreed right after work to come straight home. I walked into the kitchen inside the hotel and grabbed me something to drink when I heard the news.

"A young women took beyond her will at the night club, the owner shot in the head twice, two young women the ages of 34 and 26 were shot both are dead!"

Everything else she said was a blur because all I could think about was young women took beyond her will. I knew she was wasn't dead because she was wasn't 26 nor 34. It was also Thursday and the club closed at 1:30. Damn is all I could think about then I seen macie sit up she must have heard it all too.

Lex or Asia p.o.v. (whatever you want to call her)

I'm sitting in this bed nakrd with just my underwear and bra , just got sexed by four men and I'm blindfolded, tied up, mouth covered. I heard the door open and I got scared please lord Jesus don't let them come in here and hurt me again. I had no idea as in what the hell was happening. Somebody cane by me and started to touch me. I backed away and started screaming as much as possible.

"Do you wanna die tonight?" He asked me. "Now if you do keep screaming because my friends are animals and they will come in here and rape you then kill you!" He said taking the sock or whatever it was out my mouth. "Now I'm going to give you a bath!" He said to me about to pick me up. I shook my head no and he insisted anyways. "No I don't want you to I want to do it on my own!" I said and that was it. "I guess your just going to have to fight me!" He said grabbing me and pickib me up taking me to the rest room. I started yo scream and scream as loud as possible until he covered my mouth. "Girl is you trying to get your ass killed?" He said to me angrily. I frowned up and almost started crying "I cant see! how would you feel if you couldn't see?" I said to him starting to cry. "I'm going to take my mask off, untie you, and ubblindfold you but if you do anything strange or weird I will shoot you!" He said. The guy took off my blindfold and I looked into the mirror and wipped my eyes looking back at his direction and he was holding a gun towards me. "See I told you I'm not trying to hurt you!" He said putting the gun down with his mask already took off. Damb I thought my life was over just with that one thing going on............