From dreams to nightmares

Storm POV

I flew through the night skies following the stars others of my kind around me on this flight. The metallic ground reflected the night sky above, looking so beautiful. We flew to the horizon where to I don't know. These dreams were on repeat some flying over a dusty dessert on earth. Others fighting alongside Optimus protecting my family from above. My favourites were always flying with others of my kind no fighting being truly safe, free and at peace... OWW

I felt groggy not fully out of stasis but the sharp pain all over my body wouldn't stop. I tried to jump up but was trapped, eyes snapping wide open, I was trapped in my own nest the cocoon of metal and blankets pinned my legs to my body whilst something was stabbing at my plating. Twisting I rolled while letting out a pain filled squeal as something stabbed into a soft spot. I felt so weak from waking so suddenly that it took a few seconds to get lose from the cocoon. 

Getting up something was still latched on these tiny things were all over me jaws snapping and tearing into me to. I shook my body trying to dislodge the parasites but it didn't work so threw myself at the ground rolling on the floor crushing the things. It worked enough to regain my senses of my surroundings these thing were everywhere the ones that were left were eating away my nest. I let out a loud roar in rage and sent a large continuous stream of fire which melted the intruders and what was left of my nest. A few were left now they were quick for their size and began to rush at me. I let lose multiple fire balls most missed with a dozen on me I fall to the ground again and roll whilst using my own sharp teeth to pick them off and crush them it took a few moments before they were all dead. With that over. I looked down at my body the damage filled me with rage. I was leaking energon in some spots but other than some surface damage to my scale plates I was fine lucky my armour was thick.

At this point Ratchet burst into the room a bit late now I had already fixed the situation. "By the Allspark!" He was followed by Bulkhead and Bumblebee behind them the human younglings. Looking back at my berth room and understood Ratchets outburst. It was ruined what was left of my nest was a melted puddle. bits of the parasites were littered everywhere and the floor and some walls had holes and cracks in it from the attack. That and the several fires still burning I understood Ratchet's shock. I whimper at the loss of my room it was perfect and mine those parasites ruined it. I wanted to killed them all over again. 

"Woah, that's some carnage, why did I miss it? Must of been so cool to watch." Miko yelled I hissed in response my room was ruined and she wanted to be here and watch. If she was here she could of been hurt or even killed by the parasites or me. I could of crushed her, set her alight or killed her with my teeth and claws in the panic I was in, she had no sense of safety. So reckless.

"Easy Storm, your okay now." Ratchet soothed he was no Optimus but I needed this I put my snout in Ratchet's hand let him stroke it while he assessed my injuries. "She'll be fine, they didn't get past her thick armour thankfully. We'll buff that all out when this is all over." Ratchet told me I purred feeling safe.