2

Y/n's POV

~Two months later~

Soda, Steve, Dally and I were all hanging out. We were listening to the radio and playing cards. All the sudden the front door swung open causing us all to jump.

"What the hell super-dope!"

"I told you not the call me that!" Darry said slamming the door.

"All brawn, no brains." Steve said laughing.

"Steve Randle! Shut your trap! Your grounded for a week!"

"Again?" Steve said jokingly.

"Anyway, Darry what the hell was that for!" Soda said getting to the point.

"You could of put a whole in the wall!" I said bringing his attention to that.

"Shut your traps! Y/n Curtis your grounded!!! Same with you Winston!"

We all just stared at him confused.

"So you gonna explain why? Or are you just gonna leave at that?" Soda said.

Darry looked at him, then looked back and me and Dally. He looked like he was going to explode.

"I was at the party last night. I know you gave her something to drink Winston!"

"Sh!t. Sorry, but I only gave her a sip!"

"I don't care."

Soda and I looked at each other with relief. Then there was a knock on the door.

Darry walked over to the door and opened it. We all got up to see who it was, it was a Soc? Why would a Soc be at our house?

"What the hell do you want" Darry asked, but he didn't make it sound like a question.

"Uh, I wanted to show you something." The Soc said pulling out a photo and handing it to Darry.

Darry's face went from confused to pissed. He looked at me then at Dally, then back at me. I feel I should run, but I'm to scared to move. I started to back up a bit.

"YOU TWO ARE DATING!?!?!?!" Darry screamed.

The Soc had left and Darry slammed the door as Pony, Johnny, and Two were about to walk in.

"Seriously Darry!" Two said opening the door.

They walked in and closed the door. They all looked really confused, same with Steve.

"Darry, please." I said breaking the silence.

"No. You two are not allowed to date. I told you not to date within this gang or any Socs or delinquent! And I said I have to meet him and approve!!"

Two-bit stood there in shock. "Hold up. You two are dating?"

I looked at him and nodded.

"FINALLY!" Steve said exited.

"Steve your grounded for two weeks instead of one."

"Oh come on!"

We all just stood there while Darry was yelling at us.

"DARREL SHAYNNE CURTIS JR. STOP YELLING AT HER!"

We all looked at Soda and froze. Soda never yells at anyone.

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis. Your grounded as well. NEVER USE MY FULL NAME SODAPOP! GO!" Darry said pointing to our room.

Soda looked like he was going to cry. He hates getting yelled at. We don't normally yell at him.

"Don't yell at him Darry. Nobody yells at Soda." I glaring at Darry.

"Does it look like I care y/n! Get out! Leave this house now!"

Everyone just froze. There are just somethings you don't do. Never fight in front of Johnny or yell at him. Never yell at Soda. Don't physically hurt Pony. Don't tell Dally what to do because he always gets what he wants. Never tell Two-bit that Mickey Mouse is for kids. Don't tell Steve he can't have chocolate cake. For Darry, you don't take away his family. Me on the other hand, nobody tells me to leave or kick me out.

I looked at him. "Fine." I walked to the door and opened it. Before I closed the door I flipped him off. I started walking to Bucks.

When I got there, I just walked in because I figured Buck was having a hangover.

"Hey y/n" I herd Buck mumble.

I walk over to the bar and look on the other side of the counter.

"Hey Buck. Get off the floor."

He got up and I sat down in one of the chairs.

"Whatcha doin' here?"

I told him everything. He already knew about me and Dally. I told him what their reactions were. I told him what Darry said and so I left. I was talking to Buck for a while. Then the door opened.

"Hey you two."

"Hey Dal. Y/n told me what happened."

He walked over and sat down next to me. We were all talking. Then there was a knock on the door. Buck walked over to the door and opened it.

"What"

"I would like to talk to my sister, Buck. So move"

Buck got out of the way and Darry walked over to us. He closed the door and followed behind Darry.

Darry was about to say something when there was ANOTHER knock. Buck walked over to answer the door. He opened it, but he didn't say anything. He just stood there.

"Move" it was a girls voice. She pushed Buck out of the way and walked toward us.

"F*ck!" Buck had hit his hand on the side of the door.

I recognized who was at the door. We just stared at her. Dally finally spoke up.

"Silvia?"