9

Johnny's POV

I went back and sat down on the couch. I talked to Pony for a while, even though he was doing homework. After about an hour the front door opened.

"Hey Johnny, hey Pony."

"Hey Soda and Steve. Don't go in the kitchen, there's shattered glass on the floor"

"Ok? Where is y/n and Dally?"

"Bedroom"

They both stared at me. I looked at them confused.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

Pony started laughing. I realized why.

"I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh thank goodness" Soda said with a relief.

"She passed out in the kitchen and Dally was already passed out on the couch, so Darry put her in her bed."

"What happened?"

I told them what happened. "Oh yeah, Steve. Don't throw anything at y/n"

"Fineeee" Steve said sitting down on the couch.

Soda walked into his bedroom.

Soda's POV

"Fineeee" Steve said sitting down on the couch.

I walked to my bedroom to change. We'll get my clothed to change in the bathroom.

"Hey Dal"

"Hey Soda, how was work"

"Pretty good. How's your head?"

"Hurts"

I nodded and walked over to get clothes. I went to the bathroom and changed. I walked back to my room and put my work clothes on my dresser. Y/n was still passed out.

I walked back to the main room and sat on the couch.

"Oh by the way, Darry might be late" Johnny said the second I sat down.

"Why?"

"Well he came here on his break because y/n went to his work to get him cause we needed his help. He was late going back to work, so he might be late"

"Oh"

********************

Around 7PM Darry came home.

"Hey Darry"

"Hey. How was the DX"

"Good" Steve and I both replied.

"Johnny how are you?"

"I'm good, the cuts hurt and so do my sides but nothin' I ain't used to"

"How Dally?"

"I'm good!" We herd Dally yell from the either room.

"What about y/n?"

"She is still passed out."

"Ok, and did anyone go in the kitchen?"

"Nope"

"Good"

Darry walked over to the kitchen and carefully cleaned up the glass. I was worried about y/n.

Y/n's POV

I started waking up. It was really bright.

"Why is it so bright?"

"Your in a hospital room"

"I am?"

"Yeah"

"Why?"

"Because you've been knocked out for a few days."

"I have?"

"Yup, Darry thought it would be best to bring you to a hospital. How's your head?"

"It hurts"

"You'll be ok."

I couldn't really tell who I was talking to. He was stroking my hair so it was either Dally, Soda, or Darry. It wasn't Darry though because he said that is was Darry's idea.

"I love you Curtis" he said kissing my head.

I realized it was Dally.

"Love you Winston"

"I'm gonna go tell Soda your awake."

I nodded and he left. I could hear him tell Soda and then Soda screamed out of excitement. They came into my hospital room.

"Heyyyyyyyyy!"

"Hi"

"How you doinggggggg"

"Soda, I going to throw something at your head"

"No, we don't need another person in the hospital." Darry said entering the room.

"Sooooooooooo y/n, how's your headdddddd"

"Soda, your not helping" I said flipping him off.

"Yay! She's back!"

"Wow." Everyone said at the same time.

The doctor came inside the room.

"Good news, You can go home today"

"Yay!" Soda said hugging Pony.

*****************

I left the hospital and we went home. The doctor told me to take it easy, so I didn't do much for the following week. I hung out with the gang, ate some food, watched tv, listened to the radio, read some books, slept, etc.