5

Y/n's POV

The next day was a Monday. I had the week off from school, they wanted only freshman's there. I went to the DX with Soda and Steve. They had work, but I just hung out with them. I was starting to miss Dally. It's only been like a day, but he was still my best friend before all this happened. I was ready to forgive him.

"Hey Soda, I'm gonna head to Bucks."

"You gonna forgive Dal?"

"Yeah."

"YAY!" We herd Steve scream from inside the DX.

"Wow" Soda and I said at the exact same time. We started laughing.

"Alright ima head out."

"Be safe. You have a blade? Just in case?"

"Yup! Never leave home without it."

Soda smiled and nodded. I left the DX and started walking to Bucks. It wasn't that far of a walk. I was about half way there when I noticed someone was following me. I kept my head down and stuffed my fist into my jacket. The person who was following me started walking faster to catch up with me.

"Hey! What's a broad like you walking by yourself?" It was a boy. I didn't know who he was though. I think he was a greaser, but I'm not sure.

"I'm going to hang out with my boyfriend."

"Sure you are. Can I get you a coke?"

"No thank you."

"What do you mean, no?"

I kept walking, but we he was still trying to talk to me.

"I said no. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to see my boyfriend."

He didn't like that answer. He grabbed my arm and took out his switchblade.

"Either you come with me or I stab you."

I was to focused on the blade. Even though everyone in Tulsa is tough and we fight a lot, but the second someone pulls out a blade we freeze or run. I couldn't run though, I was in a panic.

"We are going to my house"

We was holding my wrist to make sure I was going with him. We walked to his house and went inside. I don't know what's happening, I don't even know who he is.

"Can you at least tell me your name?"

"John"

John?? I don't know anyone named John!?

He pushed me into a bedroom and closed the door. He pinned me against the wall and he started touching me. I tried to get him to stop, but he was way to strong. He had to be at least 18.

I started to tear up. I was terrified! My hands were shaking and I was getting dizzy.

I herd the front door open quietly. I don't think John noticed. I could hear the footsteps coming to the room we were in.

I herd the person stop outside the door for a second. Then the door flung open.

"WHAT THE HELL!" John said turning around in a panic.

His grip got lose and I fell to the floor. I couldn't tell who was there. I saw a vague outline of, I'm assuming a male.

"Get away from her. Now."

"Never! Get out of my house!"

"Ok I will, but I'm taking her with me. And I will be telling her brothers, so I suggest you watch your back."

"I don't give a f*ck about who you tell. I'm getting paid for this. She should at least get her money's worth."

What's he talking about? Who's paying him?

"Well your friend who is paying you is a two-timing b!tch"

"I don't care! She is giving me 100 bucks! She said either r@pe her or kill her. So I chose the first one and used the second as a threat."

I still couldn't make out who the other male was. I also missed the rest of the conversation. I passed out.

I woke up to police sirens. The same male was trying to make sure I was ok.

"Y/n? Wake up. Please, wake up!"

I grunted and started to sit up. I grabbed my head, it was hurting so bad and I don't know why.

"Oh thank goodness your awake."

He started hugging me. I opened my eyes and realized who it was.

"Dally?"