Q&A Round 1

More questions will be added later when I receive more and they'll be added into a new chapter that will be called Round 2 and then so on after that the more questions at once that I get.

How did I get the name and profile of graphic-hawk? (Question by: Spirit)

In college, we had to come up with a logo for ourselves and I created the very logo that is my profile pic. Then I started to try and come up with names for my social media and what I wanted people to know me by that seemed kinda cool. I thought of Graphic Falcon, Graphic Eagle or even my initials with something artsy. Then I thought of Graphic-hawk and I liked it. The hyphen is just there because someone else has the name without the hyphen.

Why something with birds? My grandmother adored birds and I loved my grandmother. Losing her was the hardest thing in my life but before she died, she always told me that she'd come back and be reincarnated as a bird.

What was your first story about? (Question by: Spirit)

I really don't remember my first story very well but I think it was a Harry Potter fanfiction and the main character was Harry Potter but as a girl and Voldemort had successfully taken over Hogwarts letting her live to make an example out of her in almost a peaceful manner? Sounds stupid and cheesy, I know but I was just starting out writing. It was in 2012 when I just got out of high school and since then, I have written 30+ various fanfictions.

Where do you want to be in the future?

I want to be a professional writer. I want to be able to animate and draw for a living and sell things on Etsy or whatever lol Mostly, I want to publish my original book I've been working on.

Who is your favorite YouTuber?

I have to say Markiplier. He was the first YouTuber I had ever watched and it was back in 2016. Also, his Nox Timore video was the first video I had ever watched on YouTube at all. He's just made me smile, laugh and cry every day since. Jacksepticeye is my second-favorite and I first found out about him through one of Markiplier's Prop Hunt vids 😊

What is your favorite Show or Anime?

Currently, Lucifer is my favorite show on Netflix. My favorite anime right now is My Hero Acadamia but my fav of ALL TIME is Naruto, as stupid as that sounds lol I've actually made several Naruto fanfictions as well as DBZ.

What are the main inspirations for your writings or drawing? (Question by: Ghoust)

My main inspirations are Jacksepticeye and Markiplier but they are more like muses if anything, I guess. I aspire to be the best I can be just like they do. They always do the best they can everyday and it's an inspiration to look up to. I've only gotten better and better at drawing because of that mindset.

What keeps you creating? (Question by: Ghoust)

Well, 2020 was a hard year where I was unemployed and thus I was filled with boredom. I was restless and needed to do anything and everything I could to fill that void. Writing and drawing and animating just kept me going so I wouldn't go insane. Back in the beginnings of that year, I was living in a 600 sq ft. apartment so it was even worse restlessness than I was ever used to. Now I'm living with my parents so the purpose of creating has changed a bit. I create so I have a reason to get away and have a spot in my mind to go to. It sounds a bit depressing but it's not ALL that either. What MAINLY keeps me creating is ALSO my inspiration and motivations to be the best version of myself that I can be. I hope that all makes sense lol