Round 2

What is your favorite ice cream/dessert? (Question by: Insert_Clevername)

My favorite dessert in general is Tiramisu from Olive Garden. My favorite dessert that I can make at home is a no-bake blueberry cheesecake. Basically it's a graham cracker crust on the bottom, then a layer of a whole bunch of fresh or frozen/thawed blueberries and THEN the cheesecake part on the top is a little bit of cream cheese mixed with cool whip. It's so frickin yummy!

My favorite ice cream is either coffee or green tea flavored. I honestly can't decided which is better to me XD

What is your favorite color? (Question by: Insert_Clevername)

I think with a lot of people there's a certain favorite color they have a different certain moments. Sometimes I like different shades of blue but then most of the time I like purple or red or a mixture of both like a maroon. I think maroon is just such a deep and rich color and can actually probably go with almost any other color except green. Then it'd just look like Barney or something. I think I'm going on on a tangent lol But my least favorite colors are pink and yellow. I don't really have a specific reason but pink and yellow just rub me wrong for some reason.

Favorite ego out of the Iplier and Septics? ( Question by: Zoey_bow_)

My favorite ego out of all of them has got to be Antisepticeye. I know it's kind of cliche since so many people like him but I think there's so much that can be told of him story-wise. There's so much Sean could do about him as a character and since he hasn't done much yet, a lot of people are free to make of him what they wish. Sometimes I think of him as misunderstood and other times, he could really just be the bad guy trying to hurt everyone for no reason except simply because he can.

As for my favorite Septic ego, it's obviously Anti but right under that is Chase Brody because almost the same reasoning. Sean hasn't made it completely clear about Chase's past except that he had a wife and kids but for some reason they were taken away from him and his wife might be a bitch? Anyway, that's my second fav Septic ego. 

My favorite Iplier ego has gotta be Darkiplier simply because his backstory is just so much more interesting than the others. I like Wilford Warfstache but I like the depressed villain type better I think. Darkiplier is different compared to most of the rest of Mark's egos as he's not as stupidly insane as the others. He has a reason why he's unstable. And while Wilford has a reason, too, he's also very rash with his actions and an open book while Darkiplier isn't. I hope I explained my favs good enough lol

What is your favorite video game?

My favorite game that I've played myself is Jak and Daxter. I used to play all of the first three WAY too much on my PlayStation 2. I think I've actually completed the first one six times or so.

As for my fav game that my favorite YouTubers have played? My fav that Markiplier has ever played that I keep going back to every so often are the Timore games. I know they aren't great quality of scary games but they have a soft spot in my heart as being the first videos I had ever watched on YouTube in general let alone Mark's channel.

My favorite game(s) on Sean's channel is his series of 'Stories Untold', Subnautica and the first chapter of Visage. Stories Untold is at the top just because it was so freaking good and the atmosphere was just amazing along with Sean's commentary on it and the ending genuinely surprised me. Subnautica was obviously just amazing as a game because of its graphics AND the story. And the first chapter of Visage was awesome just because of Sean's commentary on it. I liked Mark's video on it but I think Sean took it more seriously which kind of made it  better to me, I think. What do you guys think? What are your guys' fav games?

How long have you had your current bio on your profile page? (Question by: Insert_Clevername)

I joined Wattpad on September 14, 2018 and actually, the bio has stayed the same ever since lol And it still holds true. I love me some angst! I've never had any reason to change it, either because who doesn't like a little angst here and there? But don't get me wrong, I love some fluff stuff, too. But angst just really hits different for some reason and of course angst mixed WITH fluff in stories is just THE BEST.

What is the word count most of the time on your chapters? (Question by: astrocat845)

Most of the time, I try to at least keep the word count at 2,000. Every once in a while, however, on an important chapter or if I get to into it, I'll get up between 3,000-4,000 words. It really depends on the chapter but I won't go any less than 2,000 words.

Ask me more questions on any of my social media accounts or Discord  to know more about me :)