Chapter 4: Circus Fun

We were all sitting in the living room playing Minecraft when I suddenly remembered something. I have a friend, Smiley, that lives in Purgatory and I haven't told anyone about it. I decided that I should take them to meet her so I said. "Hey, wanna go to a circus?" They looked pretty confused at first, but they agreed and we saved the game and got ready to go. I told everyone to dress up a bit, and I decided to wear a suit that was half red with black diamonds and half white with vertical black stripes, with a purple tie and blood red dress shoes. 

Alyssa wore a red dress shirt with a black skirt and heels, Prince wore a dress that fell to their knees and had the top half white and the bottom black with black flats, and Asher wore a bi pride flag tie-dye hoodie and dark blue leggings with black combat boots. When I walked down I saw that they were all there so I led them to the nearest cliff.

"Okie, since y'all have never been to Purgatory before I have a few things to explain," I said, "First: we're here to meet with my friend at her circus, please don't do anything to upset her because she does bite and stab. Second: it's best to ignore the screams and blood because if you show any sign of displeasure at them someone will most likely hurt you. Third: we have to jump off a cliff to get there. Any questions?" "What is Purgatory?" Alyssa asked, and I just remembered that I haven't told them that yet.

"Well, it's a place where monsters go when they die, and the only ways to get there are by jumping off a cliff and concentrating on the fact that you want to get there, or making a super intricate portal that takes way to much work and materials. Most of the humans there were specially transported from Hell for entertainment purposes. The ones that weren't transported from Hell were sacrificed to a monster there and are forever doomed to be that monsters servant." I explained, and they nodded. "Ready to go?" I asked, and they all nodded and we went off the cliff.

We arrived at the start point, all standing because we're cool, and they looked around curiously. We were on a grey hill, because all the ground was grey, and the screams and the smell of blood was overpowering. The pink furry knife-wielding monster was in his place, and we could see the king's castle in the distance behind him. I directed everyone's attention to me by clapping and said "This way to Smiley's Circus!" and started walking in the opposite direction of the castle, "Stay close, there are hungry hellhounds in this forest."

After a few minutes of following the path, we reached the circus tent. It had vertical stripes of grey and blood red, and the tent flaps were open. I could see the small térata flying around the roof in swarms, and a bigger one flew towards me. "Hello Midnight" I said, holding out my arm, and the creature made a sound like a cross between an owl and a cat before sitting. Térata are creatures made up of multiple animals, and Midnight had the body of an owl, the wings of a bat, the claws of an eagle, and the head of an Affenpinscher* puppy.

"Is that really a térata?" Prince asked, and I nodded. "How did you get one?" He asked, and I said "Smiley made them all, only 10 have ever escaped into our world though." "Wow" he said, and we walked into the tent. Smiley ran over to me with a happy gleam in her bright red and said "Hey Ref, it's been so long! What's up?" "Not much, I'm just showing a few of my friends your circus." I replied, and she seemed to just notice them.

"Hey guys, I'm Smiley Psycho, nice to meet ya!" She said, holding out her gloved hand to my friends. She was wearing a simple outfit, a flowing knee-length strapless dress made with multiple patterned fabrics, fingerless gloves with spikes on the knuckles, and black combat boots, with her multi-coloured pastel hair in a ponytail. "Hey, I'm Asher." Asher said casually, and Prince said "I am Niko, but you can call me Prince, nice to meet you." "Hi, I'm Alyssa." Alyssa said, and smiley grinned, showing her sharp teeth. "I sense that you're an Angel, but you don't seem to be bothered by the blood... How come?" Smiley asked Alyssa, and she replied "I've lived with Reficul for a while, so I'm used to it." "Ohhh, okie. Come on, I'll show you the rest of my Circus!" Smiley said, and we spent the rest of the day having fun at the Circus with Smiley constantly flirting with Alyssa, and Alyssa didn't seem to notice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: So I finally posted this, and Imma try to edit the other chapters to make them more detailed so y'all can have a better idea of what the scenes look like. Make sure to comment what you want us to do next ^3^

*It's soooo cute, I can't paste a picture tho so just look it up.