022

y/n pov

beck was soon to turn one. she was adored by everyone. rodrick constantly shared photos of her online and his fans loved her. i thought i loved her more than anyone could love anything, but the adoration he had for her was astounding. it seemed like something out of a book. rodrick was not just the drummer to a shitty band, he was the father to my baby, he was my husband. the love of my life. it was a calm saturday morning. the sun was gently peering through the sheer curtains. his fair skin was beautiful and soft.

i gently ran my fingers through his soft brown hair, making him stir. i smiled and watched as he blinked at me. "good morning~" his voice was deep. i smirked and kissed him. "good morning my love" he smiled and rolled over so he was facing me. we stared into each others eyes for a while, time flew by as i admired his face. he was so peaceful like this, i brushed my fingers along his chest and he smirked. then, there was a knock at the door. we sat up and laughed, "come in." rodrick yelled out.

greg walked in holding beck. i smiled and he placed her on the bed. she crawled over to rodrick and i with some giggles. rodrick was engulfed by her immediately, i rolled my eyes and laughed before turning to greg. "she likes you assholes more than she likes me." i huffed, greg laughed nervously. "she loves you the most, don't worry y/n." greg reassured, "plus, you have me to love you anyways." rodrick cut in. i looked over at him and he smiled, "weirdo." i mumbled.

the rest of the day was spent entertaining beck. later on, greg took her to see her grandparents. i was lying in bed when i looked over at rodrick, "you stink." i smirked. his eyes widened, "i showered yesterday! but if you wanna be all mean we can go now." he sat up and grabbed my hands, "we?" "we~" i nervously giggled as he pulled me into the bathroom. he sat me on the sink counter and started the water. he then turned and walked up to me.

i spread my legs and he stood between them, gripping my thighs. my face became pink and he kissed my neck. i wrapped my arms around his neck and let soft moans slow by his ear. he nibbled my neck some more and suddenly stopped. my eyes were wide and he laughed, "showers ready." i rolled my eyes and we got in. the entire time, we made jokes and laughed with each other. moments like these were the ones i adored the most.

after our shower, we watched a movie while beck fell asleep. my eyes wandered to her sleeping figure and i sighed, "i didn't think i could love anything as much as i love you-" i began. i glanced at rodrick who had wide eyes, "but every single time i look at that peaceful face, i'm reminded how lucky i am and how wrong i was to ever think that. she looks just like you." he laughed and pulled my face towards his own, "the next one is going to look like you babe." my eyes widened, "the next one?" he ran his fingers through my hair. "the next six." "six?" he smirked, "not six, one? probably." "maybe." "probably, and we can even have fun making baby number two." i rolled my eyes, "goodnight loser." "goodnight princess."

my eyes widened, "geez rodrick you haven't called me that in years." he kissed my cheek, then my nose, then my lips. "i know, i was saving it for some special time." "what makes this time special?" "well because i'm spending it with you." i giggled and kissed him, "go to sleep." i said softly, "okay, but only because you are just so goddamn beautiful." i kissed him one last time before rolling over and passing out beside him. it was perfect, he was perfect.