Chapter 2

~Amane's Bedroom~

As Amane was sleeping soundly, his little brother sneaks in his room to wake him up. Just before he could do that, he noticed the fish on his brother's table.

Tsukasa walks over close to it admiring it for a moment. He picks up the pitcher startling Yashiro and wakes her up. She starts flapping her fins making small splashes in the water making Tsukasa giggle a bit.

Amane had finally woke up and rubbed his eyes. His vision was a little blurry. When it cleared up he immediately got up and grabbed his brother's shoulder.

"Tsukasa! What are you doing in here?!" he silently screamed at him. "Eh? Why can't I know about this??" Tsukasa replied to him.
Amane stayed silent.

"Fine! If you won't let me help take care of it, I'm telling dad~" Tsukasa said as he slowly started to walk away. Amane then grabs his brother's hand.
"Okay! Okay.. You can help, just don't tell him.." he mumbled.

Tsukasa smiled and wrapped his brother in a tight hug.

"Alright, now should we go out for breakfast?" Amane said to his little brother patting his head.

Tsukasa nodded, and they both went out the room.

~Kitchen/Dining Table~

As the twins ate their father smiled a bit and said, "You boys seemed busy earlier, what were you doing?"

"Oh! Amane and I has-"

"HOMEWORK!" Amane quickly covered his brother's mouth, startling him a bit.
"Y-Yeah— Homework!" Tsukasa said again.

"Well okay, you boys better pass it." their father grunted a bit and set off to leave.

Once he left, both the twins sighed in relief.
"Tsukasa, next time watch your words.".
"Yeah yeah.. Sorry.." Tsukasa mumbled and started to whimper.

"Shouldn't we feed her?" Tsukasa asked his brother.
"I already have that handled" Amane said taking out crushed pieces of crackers from his pocket.

They finally fed Yashiro, and she squealed happily making both the twins satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~