Chapter 4

⚠️cUsS wArNiN' fRoM hEre⚠️🕺✨

~Girls' Bathroom~

A...

Ma..

-NEEEEE!!

Tsukasa ran inside and hugged his older brother tightly. Amane held the mop tighter as he was a little annoyed.

"Tsukasa, shouldn't you be in class?" he asked his brother as he continued to clean.
"But it's break timeeee!" Tsukasa whined while stomping his feet on the ground. (Like a child... pFFffF-! If yall dunno what dis action would look like irl, u didnt have a chiildhood...)

"Fine fine, but why are you here?" he asked his brother.
"Ehm, is this the little rat you're talking about?" Hanako-san floated next to him.

"Excuse me, who are you calling a rat you floating Sᕼᓰᖶ?" Tsukasa said slowly staring at her. (oMg- I CANT BELIEVE I MADE MAH BABY CUSS 🤧)
"Wait- YOU CAN SEE ME?!"

Amane sighed, "Of course he can, he's my twin.." he giggled a bit after hearing what his brother had said about her.

"Oh so you think that's funny? How about I make you clean extra today?~"

He immediately stood straight and continued as if he never done anything else than that.
"Amane need help?" Tsukasa asked his brother wanting to spend time with him.

"Sorry Tsukasa, but no.." Amane mumbled as Hanako looked at him with slightly black eyes, then smiled.

The bell rang which signaled Tsukasa to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bEaNs... 🤤 No wait- Those taste horrible 👁-👁