Chapter 8

~Amane's Bedroom~

It was the weekends, Amane decided to sleep longer and catch up on his strength. Yashiro had woken up early, she tried to get out the pitcher and wake her friend up.

His father walked in the room to ask about something when he saw Yashiro. She let out a small squeak and went back inside the water.

He walked closer as his son was still asleep.
"My, my. What do we have here?" he picked up the pitcher and took a closer look.

"You look expensive... I wonder how much people would pay me for you."

He picked her up, and walked out the room.
Placed her inside a bowl and called some people on the phone. From inside his son's room he could here him panicked, and hid Yashiro inside his room.

~Tsukasa's Room~

Amane ran in and shook his brother to wake him up.
"Mm.. what..?" Tsukasa yawned seemingly tired. "Im not playing these games Tsukasa!! Where did you put Yashiro?!" he looked at his older brother, annoyed.

"I thought she was in your room..." he mumbled rubbing his eyes.
"Well. She's not." Amane said angrily.
Tsukasa got up immediately.

"WHA-" Tsukasa's mouth was quickly covered by his brother. "SHH!!" he said keeping Tsukasa quiet and slowly put down his hands.
"What if father has her?"

"N-no! How would he even find her.." he muttered.
"Well, for one. She's located at the part of your room where it's easily found. Isn't that right?~"
Amane pushed Tsukasa as he giggled.
"Speak for yourself." he said getting out a letter from behind him.

Tsukasa's eyes widened. "HEY I WAS LOOKING FOR THAT!" he yelled as he tried to reach for his brother's hand slowly getting further away from him. They both slumped onto the bed and laughed almost forgetting about Yashiro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cya yall (˘˘)