chapter one ' died '

In the morning i was doing my morning routine waking up, training , having a shower , eating breakfast , brushing teeth, and going to school. For me this is just a normal routine ,but not for normal people because the fact that i have something no one else has is that i have ........... ABILITIES that science can't explain what's happening to me. These abilities are the very reason i have no friends and the very reason I keep my walls up keeping everyone away. That's how i got the nickname UNKNOWN.

All my life I've been abused, used, broken, and shattered till the point where every day i wonder what did i do to deserve this this treatment this abuse i always wondered why i was alive. They would abuse me for hours with torture objects such as whips , knifes, etc all these objects were used on my body from my chest down to my legs and i never once yelled in pain because I'm emotionless a empty shell a broken soul.

They say parents are ment too protect you but instead mine abuse and torture me after school for four hours but this time they went to far this time they didn't seem to care what they did or even notice what there doing i knew things are going to end here once i noticed my 'dad' grab a knife from a kitchen and STABBED me multiple times Till i finally withered away and died.

Guess ill never find out why they did this to me or what went wrong.

Good bye hell.