Chapter seven' new arrival'

This episode take place where Alex so happens to be Standing right next to Elena right before she gets captured,but the annoying thing is they decided to capture him as well ,but what pissed him off the most was that they thought he and her were family to which he obviously isn't.

Alex woke up with a groan pain shot through his neck once he got up a crack sound echoed through the walls of the house ."of all the people he had to be kidnapped with he just had to get capture with his favourite little wench of a sister" Alex said with a pout to a now fully aware Elena Gilbert who gave him a heated glare , he instantly glared back to which she cowered away in fear.

"How's the girl " a voice asked ,causing Alex to pout childishly. Asher rolled his eyes and groaned "totally feeling the love here guys" he said in a sarcastic tone , catching the attention of the two vampire who are standing in front of him.

" Alex Gilbert we've heard quite a lot about you ,you see Klaus Mikealson just so happen to have quite a interest in you care to say why" one of the vampires asked in a amused voice causing Alex to chuckle.

Alex shrugged and said " how should I know ,but I mean look at me I'm hot I mean I would blame him for wanting this". He said as he made jesters to himself . Rose ,one of the vampires almost smiles ......almost. Then a man came in wearing a suit ,for some reason he felt like a brotherly bond with him. The one with the suit who introduced himself as Elijah mikealson one of the vampire originals .when he finished making a deal to the vampire rose he used his vampire speed to Elena and sniffed her neck "human , but that's impossible " Elijah Said ,but he knew it was all to true Elena Gilbert is in fact Katherine pierce's doppelgänger and is human he turned his head to the two vampires and narrowed his eyes " I want them both" Elijah said making eye contact directly to the vampire causing her to gulp and nodded her head in fear." Take them both "she said without hesitation after all she was going to get her freedom back .he was about to leave with the both of them until Stefan came out of know where and threw a vervain Granada to Elena and she threw it at Elijah causing him to be knocked out to which Alex didn't like. Than out of know where Damon came and stabbed Elijah with a steak. Yay Damon to the rescue Alex rolled his eyes at the thought and smirked devilishly because he knows the originals can only be killed with a white oak steak something only a certain hybrid has Klaus. 

Alex had lied about not knowing why Klaus would ever want him I mean he is his mate along with Enzo which surprised him greatly ,he only asked to have Klaus mikealson as his mate so being Enzo's mate came to a surprise for him.

At the Salvator mansion, they are discussing of why Klaus wants Elena and Alex.

" who's Klaus?" Asked a curious Elena. "Are you that dumb ?" Alex facepalmed earning a glare from Elena he just shakes his head in disappointment as Damon explained." You two cannot leave unless there's someone with you" Damon said in a serious tone Alex just rolled he's just irritated that they think he's just a human when he isn't ,but they don't know that so he rolled his eyes and teleported away leaving people shocked. There was one thing lingering in their mind what is he they all thought at the same time.

Alex reappeared in his lounge startling Enzo. " where are the others?"Enzo didn't say anything instead he kissed Alex "I missed you " he said hungrily while kissing him ,the weight was to much so they ended up falling down onto the couch French kissing ,Enzo had tried to pin Alex down but ended up being the one pinned down instead now Alex is on top after a while cloths started to come off not once breaking the heated kiss ,they took it to their room and had a night full of love and lust.