Chater three ' being a baby sucks '

There's darkness , all black and void till a screen popped up out of know where guess this is where i do my profile.

Profile:
Name : Alex last name unknown .
Family : unknown..
Birth: june 22,1992 hmm that date seems familiar.
Species: Demi god , nine tailed fox and which. (Being a demigod makes him immortal ).
Quad-rid:  means he's four species ( which is said above ).

Powers:
invisibility: inability to be seen.
superhuman strength: the power to exert force and lift weights beyond what is physically possible for a human being.
Flying: souring through the air.
Shapeshifter powers : able to shift into anything or anyone.
Telepath : a way to communicate thoughts directly from one mind to another.
Telekinesis: ability to move objects at a distance from one mind to another.
Teleportation: moving one place to another.
power absorption ; extracting ones power/magic.
Instant healing.
Elemental manipulation ; to be able to control the elements.
Memory : an ability that can erase, give, or manipulate someone's thoughts and images. the welder can boost their memory by saying one show example tvd they can instantly have that knowledge , so they can never forget anything.

P.s . Percy has the same powers as Alex.

Uuuuuuhhhh holy crap that's a loooot of powers I'm gonna be so powerful bow down to me the all mighty quad - rid que dramatic laugh muahahahahhah cough cough. Wonder who my new parents are going to be. I talked ? Thought ?  Meh who cares ..........  silence
Bored

Bored

BORED ........... uggghh its sooooooo borrrrrring thers nothing to doooooooooooo sigh. Ooooo There's a bright light wait bright light aaaaaaahhhhhhhh its so so disgusting and gooey and and sticky whyyyyy ... o.o.o I'm being born ahhhhhh theres a giant i said panicking but calmed down.

The doctors were cleaning me and handed me to my new father? I guess it's too blurry damn baby muscles i cant move sigh oh well i tried
Key word: tried turning my head to see Percy , with the help of my father of course we both stared at each other not caring  about our surroundings. We were both handed to our mother why does she look familiar ? .

"don't they look cute john " our mother said while cooing at us " hmm yeah they are. What should we name them ?".
I swear it better not be a dumb name me and Percy thought while staring at out new parents blankly. Little two year old Elena's acting all Happy when she's not shell be looking at me and Percy with disgust while our parents and everyone else is paying attention to us and boy is she not happy.
" hmm how about Alex ... Gilbert and ...Percy Gilbert  Elena wanna see your baby brothers " , she jumps u and down excitedly. " yeeesssss" when she looked at us we could see that dark look in her eyes but no one else seemed to notice.

(Time skip three months later )
Me and Percy are sitting in our chairs looking at the spoon that's in our parents hands with disgust i mean are they trying to kill us or something their feeding us pees i mean who eats pees cause we sure don't observe
" come one open your mouths for mama and dada we just want to freed yo pees " . She said while desperately trYing to pry our mouths  open which was funny her face was like red, red i could see steam coming from her head hmph . I and Percy threw the food everywhere it was so hilarious we were all laughing.
This was the very reason why they favour Elena its because of incidents like these they favour Elena , me Percy don't care thought we made their lives a living hell till our baby brother came geremy we realise that there not gonna pay attention to us or geremy so we decided to protect and look after him ourself if they weren't going to do anything.
So when we grew u we looked after geremy we taught him everything ,how to cook , clean etc we did this though out or childhood we decided to stay clear of the Scooby doo gang as much as possible and stayed clear of everyone which gave us the nickname the unknown trio , we wore hoodies to hide our appearance , we never talked only to each other in our mind , i told geremy everything  everything about me and Percy, and he still accepted us as his bothers  and  I'm happy about that , i also asked Zeus to give geremy  powers and he did he also ended up transferring his blood to geremy so hes now our blood brother and immortal .
P.s. they are all the same species and have the same powers.