Chapter five' surprising events'

PERCY,JEREMY,ALEX Elena shouted, she looked like she was going to kill them she was basically fuming they were silently taunting and laughing at her ,than out of no where her fist nearly came into contact with Alex's face. He swiftly dodged without making any effort and kicked her in her stomach sending her crashing into the wall leaving a slight dent.the boys chuckled at her misfortune then again she deserves every bit of it. Elena fell down face planted first on the floor now she's crying 'poor 'Elena they eye rolled at the dramatic scene in front of them I mean it's just one kick.

They didn't care at all I mean why should they? Elena deserve ever bit of misfortune coming to her after what she's done , she never cared so why should they. They coldly watched her as she gripped her stomach in pain she looked up at them with a frightened look ,she started trembling and crying but they didn't care if she was afraid of them they'd honestly preferred it that way they looked at her with disgust and left the pitiful Elena alone.

The boys finally left that hell hole and went to their mansion that's surprisingly located right next to the Salvatore boarding house.He looked on his wrist and a shout of YES Jeremy danced around with his fist in the air,the guys chuckled at Jeremy and laughed . Jeremy pouted like a child and glared at them to an attempt to make the stop but they didn't they just kept on laughing.

"Yeah yeah laugh it up" Jeremy grumbled looking at the two who are having a spasm on the ground once they've  finally finished laughing they got up off of the ground and smirked at each other while Jeremy is standing there looking clueless.they sat in the lounge room and started playing truth or dare.

"Jeremy truth or dare " asked Alex with a smug smirk.Jeremy didn't like that smirk not at all he gulped and choose 'truth'.Alex's smirk only grew wider Jeremy paled at the look Alex gave him because he knows he just fucked up.
"Hmm let's see ah yes who's your soul mate ".Jeremy's face went bright red and started to stutter "u um it's it's Kai Parker "shit he facepalming knowing exactly that they will tease him."holy shit ,who would've thought that the Kai Parker the physcopath is your mate as well as Stefan Salvatore it seems" Percy said while wiggling his eyebrows and nudging him in a playful manner. Jeremy rolled his eyes " oh whatever He's in the prison world and Stefan loves Elena besides we all know Alex is mates with the big bad hybrid aka klouse mikealson " Alex grumbled and mumble s whatever."ahahahah" they all laughed it off they had been playing awhile they hadn't noticed how dark it got until Jeremy noticed. Jeremy huffed " we should go to bed we have a loooong day tomorrow ". They all agreed and went to their bedrooms.

In the morning they woke up and thought of helping Kai Parker escape the prison world today.if there's no way in they'll force there way in with magic, magic is what got him in so they'll use their magic to get them out. There's only one way to do this and it's to astral project themselves and teleport to where ever the hell kai is and get him out if there's no way in then make your own.

They all made their way to the living room to astral project themselves, when they did they immediately appeared behind Kai making him jump, "well helllo there mind telling me who you ar-" Kai stopped mid way in his sentence when he got a wif of a nice sent " what is that smell?" " Kai asked as he vamp sped to Jeremy sniffing and sniffed his neck mate kai said which honestly didn't bother him at all he actually liked it. Jeremy nodded and grabbed him with his hands and astral projected them out , with the boys tailing behind him. They went back into there bodies , but not alone this time kai was with them he stood side by side next to Jeremy. Kai was shocked to say the least he who would've thought that his mate was the one who got him out of the prison world and for that he was grateful for.

Jeremys POV
I couldn't wait until we got Kai out of the prison world, to see my Kai once we enter the lounge room we astral projected out of our bodies and immediately teleported right behind kai, i sighed dreamily while looking at his figure . He looked shocked once he laid eyes on me he sniffed the air and said mate then he vamp sped to me and put his nose to my neck I'm not gonna lie I was enjoying every bit of it I realise I couldn't hold back so I put my arms around him and Astral projected us to my real body Alex and Percy followed close behind and hit damn did he look good.