Chapter Ten

Authors note: Okay, I know I have lacked with writing the chapters, please do be patient, I think If I can get my other home work done, I can go back to writing chapters a day. Enjoy!

Waking up you see Haru's sleeping face, Why do boys look ten years younger when they sleep?

"Shit! School!!! " You shake Haru awake and head to the bathroom to brush your teeth and your hair.

You brush your teeth and hair with your good and arm quickly get changed carefully putting your left arm through the sleeves. "You okay?" Tohru helps you with the buttons " thanks" You smile "No problem" Tohru heads downstairs.

You run downstairs to meet Haru who is patiently waiting. "C'mon lets go!" Haru pulls you out the door.

Getting to school five minutes late you separate from Haru and head to your locker, You rip off the note stuck on your locker and begin to read:

Dear butthole

I may have said all those things, truth is I want Haru and I ALWAYS get what I want, See The thing is, you get whatever I don't want which are pretty much the loosers. Anyways hope your day is shitty.

-Yours Truly Cecelia ;)

Anger bubbles up from your chest. Quickly you grabs your books and shred the paper to bits and rush to class."Hey" Haru kisses your cheek and you smile "Hey, Um Can I talk to you at lunch?" you ask "Sure, whats wrong/" Haru grabs your hand "That what im going to talk about at lunch " You breathe "Okay" Haru replies and turns to the class.

Finally the lunch bell rings and you can tell Haru how you have been feeling.

You put your books away and walk to the cafeteria to meet Haru who is pleasently waitiing for you.   you sit beside him a rest your head on his shoulder.

"Cecelia has been picking on me, and threatening to steal you for her boyfriend" You spill  and Haru thoughtfully listesn rubbing your back "Hey, you know that wont happen, besides she is not worth it, you are worth it" Haru smiles

You wince feeling a tug on your injured wrist "Ouchy, what?" You turn to see Cecelia "Hey nerd, Didn't I tell you this was my spot?" Cecelia complains "Uh get your own" You retort  cradling your hurt arm. "Aww poor baby did she get hurt? " Cecelia mocks and laughs "Go away Cecelia, no one wants you around" Haru rudely says and Cecelia backs down and walks away.

"Is your arm okay?" Haru interrogates "Yeah, its sort of throbbing now though...." You sigh

"Lets go to the nurse for an ice pack?" Haru jumps up and you follow him to the nurses office.    

"uh hello?" You say at the office window "Hello dear, What do you need?" The secretary asks "Uh I think I need an ice pack" You ask "Sure thing" The secretary smiles and gives you an ice pack "thanks" You chime and put the ice pack onto you arm.

"Better?" Haru asks grabbing your good arm's hand "Yeah much"  You reply as you walk around hand in hand around the school.

The rest of the day goes by fast and before you know it, it is time to go. You meet Haru by his usually waiting spot just outside the entrance. "Lets go" Haru lazily says and you walk home together. Some how you just know that You and Haru will be together no matter what.