Chapter one

You rush to school, knowing that you are ten minutes late. "Crap I forgot my homework and I only have my left over crumbs from yesterday's lunch " you think to your self as you burst into the school's entrance.

Great know all I have to do is get to my locker and I should only be five minutes late. Quickly you enter your lock combo and grab your books,locking your locker you run to your class room.

Not watching where your going, you run into hatsuharu . " What the heck . " Haru says annoyed " oh my God I'm so sorry " you apologize with a sincere look. You bend down just as he bends down to pick up the fallen books. You bonk heads while trying to pick up the fallen books. "Sorry " you apologize again. Finally you get the books picked up and hurry to class.

You get to class flustered and unprepared. You take your seat at the back of the class and open your book only to find the name hatsuharu written on it with some scribbles around the name. You want to flip the page over to see the next page, But it is his and it is non of my buisness You think to yourself.

The classes are long and boring and all you can think about is the black and white haired boy you bumped into. "___name______ What is the answer to this Math equation" Mr.Azure calls on you. Quickly you snap out of your day dream and study the board. "Uh its 101 I think" You say unsure "That is correct but next time you should be paying attention" Mr Azure gets back to the class.

You hear the bell ring so you quickly gather your books and head to your locker. You see the black and white haired boy standing at your locker obviously waiting for you. "Uh Hey" You say grabbing his book and hold it infront of you for him to take it "Thanks, and sorry I took your book" You say exchanging books. Turning your back to him you unlock your locker and put your books in.

"Dont have a lunch?" He asks "I Forgot it, Besides I am not really hungry" You say as your stomache rumbles. "Not a very good liar are you?" He smirks "Who are you anyway?" You ask

"Who are you?" Haru asks and chuckles "No way, I asked you first" You say childishly "Fine you win, Im Hatsuharu Sohma but you can call me Haru" He says with a goofy grin on his face. " I am __Name___ ___Last name_____" You Reply shutting your locker. "So come down to the cafeteria with me?" He Asks walking towards the stairs "Uh sure" You reply walking beside him.

As you walk down the hall you see people stareing at you, It makes you feel self concious, Though there is really nothing you can do, Then you realize they are staring at Haru and not at you. "So Haru how long have you been here?" You ask with curiosity in your voice "I have been here for about a month, what about you?" Haru Asks "Well I have been here for __Number__ Years" you reply as you hear snickers and gossip behind you.

You stand in line with Haru waiting to order food. "Can I get two blueberry muffins and two chocolate milks" Haru orders "Uh why two?" You Ask "Because one is for you, Silly" Haru smirks

"Nu uh, nope I am not taking your food" You say stubbornly "Well technically its the schools food which I Bought" Haru laughs "Well if you want to get technical, you bought it so it's your food" You argue "Just eat it, Your hungry aren't you?" Haru passes you a muffin That you bite into. "Its Good" You say smiling.

You both go outside and sit down on the green grass. Haru lays down beside you,, chomping on his muffin. You glance at him making sure he doesn't notice, You see him looking up at the cloudy blue sky, You move your eyes away from his cute, adorable face. When you sneak a peek at him again you find him staring at you so you look behind you. There was nothing behind you so it had to be that he was looking at you. You look away quickly, your face starts heating up, You make a weird giggling sort of sound and hide yout face. "Hey" Haru says trying to see your face but you roll over hiding your face into the grass while you giggle. You feel Haru try to roll you over, With no luck you feel him grab you by your waist and pick you up. "Hey!! Put me down" You laugh, madly blushing, You squirm in his arms "Hey calm down," Haru Chuckles setting you down on the ground.