Chapter Seven

authors note: I just really wanna say thank you guys for reading and supporting this book! And yeah Really apprieciate the feed back! Anyways Enjoy! Also this will be a short chapter, Hope you enjoy

"The beach was soooo much fun!" Momiji enthuses "Yeah, Though you hogged _name_  For the whole time!" Haru breathes "Aww is someone jealous!" you tease  "Nah, jealousy is not my thing" Haru says coolly.

"Stop please! Mushy mushy, Ewww" Kyo pipes up "Shut up, you and Tohru flirt all the time or attempt to anyways!" I point out "N-No! thats crazy! "Tohru blushes and Kyo turns his head away.

'Knock' Knock' You hear someone knocking on the door. "I will get it!" You jump to your feet and open the door to see a lady carrying a stack of papers "Please, Please say Shigure has finished his homework!!" Complains the lady "Uhh, who are you ?" You ask "Oh, I am mitsuru, I am Shigures editor.." Mitsuru introduces.

From inside you hear Shigure yelling close the door, "Uh one second okay?" You hold up one finger to indicate one minute "Wait!!!!" Mitsuru complains

Slowly you close the door. "Shigure what is it? your editor is waiting outside for you"  you say

"Tell her I am very sick and unable to walk or write, make sure you exaggerate the cant write part okay?" Shigure winks "Fine whatever" You say and open the door again.

"So!! Is he home? I need to talk to him really badly!!" Mitsuru practically begs "Uh he is um really, really sick, he cant walk or even WRITE and um yeah" You lie

"W-w-w-what!!!!!! Noooo h-he cant!!! He needs to finish his book!!" Mitsuru starts panicking

You take a deep breath in and you start feeling bad for her "Listen shigure made up that story...I am sorry, he is in his study and-"

"THAT LITTLE AGGHHHHH!!!!!" She screams storming through the door.

You shut the door and sit down in the living room with everyone else.

"Im sorry!!! I just need two more weeks! mitchan! please" Shigure pleads

"Owhhhh!!!" Mitsuru says with annoyance. "Hehe looks like he is in trouble!!" Haru whispers in your ear and the smiles sweetly at you.

"How late is it?" You yawn  "Uh It is....Eight O'clock!" Momiji smiles "Oh wow I am tired and it is soo early!" You sigh "Oh, Momiji are you staying over?" Tohru asks "Yes please! can I sleep in your room!" Momiji bounces

"You still Don't get it do you, You don't sleep in girls rooms you little  pervert!" Kyo Ranted. "Kyo! Your so mean!" Momiji whines. "Well _name_ You can share my room if you want and momiji and Haru can sleep in the spare room" Tohru suggests.

You feel a pang of dissappointment "Sure, Well I will set up my bed then" You say rushing upstairs and into her room. Quietly you grab some blankets and spread them on the floor. 'knock' You silently open the door.

"Hey, Uh before you go to bed, want to go for a walk?" Haru peeks in "Uh, Sure?" You smile.

"Hey! Where are you guys going?!" Momiji interrogates "For a walk" You reply

"Ooooh a Romantic walk!" Momiji teases "Shh" Haru grabs your hand and pulls you out the door.

"So....Where are we going?" You ask as you walk hand in hand with Haru "Well, I actually don't know..." Haru laughs "So whats your favorite colour?" You ask look up at Haru "Well I like blue, and I really like yellow" He smiles squeezing your hand. "What about you? what colour do you like?" haru asks you  "Well I like purple, and light blue" You smile "Thats cool, whats your favorite food?" Haru gently swings your arm "I love _fav food_" You lick your lips.

You and Haru walk around a corner and end up at a park. "Oh, there are swings!!!" You smile dragging Haru to the swings. You happily hop on and start swinging back and forth starting off very slow, "here let me push you" Haru goes behind you and gentily pushes your back making you go higher forward and backwards.

"whee!!" You laugh "Fun huh?" Haru steps beside you.

You swing and answer questions Haru fires at you, "Okay so jeans, not sweats, and Fruit over vegtables" Haru muses "Yup, and you seem to be very solitary" You slow your self down. "I think we should get to bed, School is tomorrow" You say grabbing Haru's hand "Why must we both go to the extra credit classes?" Haru complains  "Come on you big wuss!" You laugh "I will race you home!" you take off running with Haru close to your heels.

You reach the house just beating Haru "Beat you!!!" You stick out your tongue "Whatever I let you win" Haru grins.

Quietly you and Haru sneek into the house . "Night!" Haru gives you a quick hug and heads to his room and you head to the room you share with Tohru..