Chapter Eight

Authors note: This chapter may have a bit mature content (swears, and mature language) Just a warning. anyways! Thanks for the support!

"Morning!" Tohru gently shakes you awake "Mnnnmmm, Shhhh" You try to brush her away "C'mon your going to be late, Haru is already ready and waiting for you" Tohru helps you out of bed.

Quickly you brush your hair and pull it back into a pony tail, Then you brush your teeth and put your school uniform on.

"Okay,Okay I am up!" You yell running downstairs "Morning sleepy head" Haru greets you with a pleasant smile. "C'mon lets go" Haru sighs opening the door for you. "Hey are you okay?" You ask Haru grabbing his hand "Yeah, I just don't see why we have to take these extra credit classes, We both have good grades" Haru complains "It helps though" You smile squeezing his hand.

You both walk until you reach your high school, You walk through the doors "Well I have to go and get my books, see you in class" Haru smiles "okay" You agree and head towards your locker.

"Hey dork!" You hear your worst enemy call "What do you want Cecelia!" You say annoyed "Well I see you have a boyfriend! He is the lamest isn't he? like C'mon he dyes his hair white like an old man! Gosh soo noticeable too, he forgets to do his roots!" Cecelia snorts

"At least he isn't like your boyfriend who is by the way a shallow dick!" You say grabbing your books and slamming your locker   "Aww is someone jealous," Cecelia whines in your ear "I need to get to class, and I have Haru who is better than any boyfriend you could have!" You walk faster getting some space between you and Cecelia.

You enter the class room rushing to the back to sit beside Haru who is staring out the window.

"Hey" You Whisper to Haru as the teacher starts class "Hey, are you okay? you seemed pissed off..." Haru asks "Nah I am fine" You lie

You Don't want to tell Haru about Cecelia only because he gets upset about bullying and teasing.

"Okay class! Partner up! We are going to do a project about the Zodiac!" Mr.Millerson Announces

You laugh quietly and turn to Haru "Partner?" You smile "Yup! this will be easy!" Haru chuckles

"Okay class now the reason to do this project is to understand religion and beliefs, now here is what you do, choose an animal and learn about it then write or make a poster about that animal, tell about how it fits into the zodiac!" Mr.Millerson explains "Any questions?" Mr.Millerson asks.

You raise your hand "Yes Ms._name_?" Mr.Millerson acknowledges you "Uh for the Zodiac, and the paragraph, How much time do we have for this?" You ask "You will have two weeks" Mr.Millerson answers "Okay start your planning!" Mr.Millerson Adresses

"So, Which animal do you want to do?" Haru smiles and scoots his  chair to your desk "Well, I was thinking we could do the, hmmmmm, the Ox?" You chuckle "Of course, now lets see what do we know" Haru grabs a sheet of paper and a pencil. "Well normal Ox's are mildly tempered and get aggressive when they are in danger or agitated right? You say unsure "Yeah" Haru scribbles down notes.

"Okay so, Ox's have a bad sense of direction so they get lost" You add and Haru scribbles that down. "The years of the Ox are the second in the twelve year cycle so they come after the Rat and before the Tiger" You say as you scribble it into notes. "Okay,  and the Rat rode up on top of the Ox" Haru adds "Really? I Didn't know!" You scratch your head "Yeah, Anyways I never really asked you, How do you feel about, you know, Me and you and the hugging" Haru looks at you

"I am cool with it, I feel so lucky and I don't think I have ever been so happy" You grab his hand and squeeze it "That's good, I know that it might be hard for you because of how people look at me" Haru sighs.

"Hey,  I don't care what people think of me!" You point out "That's good" Haru smiles "Oh by the way, My friend Asha and Sam want me to hangout with me at lunch, you want to join?" You ask Haru

"Nah, I have some math to catch up on" Haru declines "Oh, Okay!" You look down at the notes feeling rejected.

Finally the bell rings and lunchtime starts "Well I will catch you in math then" Haru squeezes your hand and walks out of the class before you can reply.

Happily you walk to your locker and your happiness is short lasting when you see a note on your locker.

"Dear, Shit

Roses are red, violets are blue , Haru is gross. just like you!

-ssincerely  Cece

You rip the note off and shred it to peices and quickly despose of it. silently you throw your books in your locker and head to the cafeteria to meet asha and SAM.

You spot asha sitting by sam and head towards their table "Hey Asha, Hey Sam!" You smile and sit across from them "Hey girl! why didn't you make it to school on friday?" Asha questions "Oh, I uh wasn't feeling to great" You lie feeling guilty.

"Oh, so Haru doesn't have anything to do with you feeling sick?" Sam laughs "Cause all the sudden you guys are like, tight" She adds

"Nah" You giggle "Suuure" Asha says in disbelief

"Soooo, tell us how is he?" Asha smiles "Well, he is sweet and nice, He is gentle and caring!" You smile "Gosh, look at the time! I better go an get my stuff for my next class Asha you coming? I would ask you _name_ But well we aren't in the same class...." Sam smiles apologetically before taking off

Quickly you run to your locker and retrieve your books. "Haru is soooo ugly and he looks like he is dumb huh?" You hear people gossiping behind you.

You ignore them and coolly walk to math, you stop at the door seeing Cecelia flirting  with Haru!.

You way your options to leave or to walk past and take your seat away from Haru, Making up your mind you walk to your seat wordlessy.

"Haru, I think I need some tutoring, I mean I just don't get this!?!" Cecelia whines as she looks behind her and smirks at you.

"Uh, Well you see I have plans" Haru explains "B-but " Cecelia stutters getting rejected

"Uhmm Cecelia may you move? Your in my spot" You roll your eye at her rudely "Sheeesh no need to be sassy!" Cecelia flips her hair and walks away.

"Jealous much?" Haru asks with his eyebrow raised "Shut up" You say tightening your pony tail. The rest of the day passes very quickly.

at your locker you shove your books into your locker "Hey, wanna take a detour home?" Haru rubs your shoulder "Sure, I guess" You say taking his hand and you both leave the school.

You walk until you reach an arch of  pink Cherry blossom trees. "Whoa this is so pretty!" You exclaim "Yeah I thought you would like it" Haru smiles turning to you, "I uh I mean I wanted this to be special...."Haru's cheeks turn red and so do yours "I mean, I, I really really like you _name_ and being with you, I can be myself" Haru grabs both your hands gently. "I am so happy with you, I would never ever ever want anyone else but you" Haru smiles.

Ever so carefully Haru cups your face in his hands and gently tilts your head up to him, You react with his body and move your hands around his neck, Haru slowly leans down and places his lips on to yours, At first the kiss is sweet with passion, but then it moves into a fierce but gently kiss.

You wrap your fingers in his hair and kiss back, the sparks are definitely flying and the rush is amazing. Silently Haru pulls back smilling sweetly at you.